Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crono said:
You aren't alone.
I'm not hip enough to keep up with all the hip stuff anymore.

xD
Kids these days make me feel so old. I promised myself I'd always be cool ;^;

75c46a776a0fd9a1e73dcb66e862b2a9.jpg

At least I'll always have Weird Al, He's still a thing at least :D

LucianGrey7971 said:
Danny and his then roommate Brian Wecht, a.k.a. Ninja Brian, formed a band where they essentially make funny songs called Ninja Sex Party
I don't have any clue who either of those people are.

GingerBread said:

You realize I'm most likely the oldest person here right?

You have a device that clearly has the capability to connect to the internet and I somehow have to do everything. The Game Grumps are a group of youtubers known as Let's Players, much like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie.

[media]

[/media]

LucianGrey7971 said:
You have a device that clearly has the capability to connect to the internet and I somehow have to do everything. The Game Grumps are a group of youtubers known as Let's Players, much like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie.
[media]

[/media]
I'm expected to do something for myself? I'm sorry I thought this was america!

Also, they sound absolutely awful. To be fair I haven't watched the Video, but you compared them to three people who's content depends on them having the loudest most screechy voice, So I didn't really want to risk putting my ears through that

Nevertheless 3 million subscribers say that the game grumps are amazing. My original point though was that Danny has a band called Ninja Sex Party, or NSP (the first video) that is just comedic. I'm pretty sure @LokiofSP knows what I'm talking about

LucianGrey7971 said:
Nevertheless 3 million subscribers say that the game grumps are amazing. My original point though was that Danny has a band called Ninja Sex Party, or NSP (the first video) that is just comedic. I'm pretty sure @LokiofSP knows what I'm talking about
Not really. Millions of people support trump. So there's that. :P

GingerBread said:

We think the same way, my friend

LucianGrey7971 said:
You realize I'm most likely the oldest person here right?
It depends on if the age you have on your profile is right...if it is then no you're not. xD

LucianGrey7971 said:
At any rate I'm takin' a break from this RP.
That's sudden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
It depends on if the age you have on your profile is right...if it is then no you're not. xD
That's sudden.
Quite sudden. While I am quite calm and am in no way pointing fingers at anyone, I am also absolutely livid~

Hey guys I know I haven't posted in a few day. I am just really bad at starting in RP's. I probably should have just started with this. Dose anyone have an open character?

TheMADQ said:
Hey guys I know I haven't posted in a few day. I am just really bad at starting in RP's. I probably should have just started with this. Dose anyone have an open character?
Rosalind's technically open for Cute Girls to join her Thunderbolts team

theManCalledSting said:
Rosalind's technically open for Cute Girls to join her Thunderbolts team
Alright that sounds perfect. Where can I find the character?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]I was gone for the weekend. What is happening?

[/QUOTE]
The same.

New people showed up outside the tower, some left, etc..

It was only when they found out that all the girls's eyes were blue that the Avengers realized that this Thunderbolts team was extremely dominant race like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back