Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't worry about it man, it's fine.

I just apparently felt the need to point it out in the most passive-aggressive way that I could because I'm an arse like that. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
LucianGrey7971 said:
So Ivory essentially ignored Jordan straight up saying that je was the same as his evil versions. Good to be back in this rp~
@LokiofSP
I mean, you moved on with Dru, and it would be in character for him to ignore it anyway considering he's got his 'No negativity' thing going on

LokiofSP said:
I mean, you moved on with Dru, and it would be in character for him to ignore it anyway considering he's got his 'No negativity' thing going on
He's literally, at best, five feet away. Dru stopped him to talk

LucianGrey7971 said:
He's literally, at best, five feet away. Dru stopped him to talk
I had assumed they were blocks away by now, I had not once seen any indacator otherwise

LokiofSP said:
I had assumed they were blocks away by now, I had not once seen any indacator otherwise
Alright enough about you let's focus more on my crotch, it's as tangy as whiskey and hits you harder than scotch

theManCalledSting said:
Still waiting for you guys to have something for me and @Pyosimros to do... please
I have no idea what your character is doing but I'm 90% sure it has something to do with the Avengers, in which case you're not waiting on me because my character ain't apart of them.

LucianGrey7971 said:
I have no idea what your character is doing but I'm 90% sure it has something to do with the Avengers, in which case you're not waiting on me because my character ain't apart of them.
Oh, sorry... I'm just upset that my character seems to be getting ignored by everyone

LucianGrey7971 said:
I'm always calm. I'm just having a hard time figuring out why I ended up with a erotic content warning over a comedic band
To be fair not everyone would get the reference, I didn't. But I noticed that it rhymed so I sort of guessed that it was something along those lines. :P

LucianGrey7971 said:
I'm always calm. I'm just having a hard time figuring out why I ended up with a erotic content warning over a comedic band
Maybe it's because it sounded that way because it came out of nowhere and you provided no context.

I didn't even know the context of it and I still don't; What even is a 'Ninja sex party'?

GingerBread said:
Maybe it's because it sounded that way because it came out of nowhere and you provided no context.
You sound completely calm mate.

I didn't even know the context of it and I still don't; What even is a 'Ninja sex party'?
I rather stay ignorant on the issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back