Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
theManCalledSting said:
I edited my post, sorry for the trouble.
No big deal. :P

And you didn't have to do all that, just meant for future posts. And I get being busy and stuff, you can always wait for others to post which will not only give you more time but give you more to go off of when you start typing your own. ^_^

Crono said:
No big deal. :P
And you didn't have to do all that, just meant for future posts. And I get being busy and stuff, you can always wait for others to post which will not only give you more time but give you more to go off of when you start typing your own. ^_^
tell me what you think of my edit...

Chi Manipulation[/URL]

i

Weapons: His Shimokizune(Swordstick)

Weaknesses: He's Blind, His chi is vulnerable to corruption, Excessive or Overuse of his chi while result in fatigue,

Favorite Passtimes: Slicing fruit, Fruit Ninja, Pretending to be a bat or dolphin, Sharpening his sword

Favorite Song: RDJ
What're the specifics of 'chi manipulation'? Yah, I know you linked a page to the superpower wiki but looking through it it's pretty broad. So what can [unknown] do with his abilities exactly?

Pyosimros said:
What're the specifics of 'chi manipulation'? Yah, I know you linked a page to the superpower wiki but looking through it it's pretty broad. So what can [unknown] do with his abilities exactly?
Is it an Iron Fist dealie?

Is it an out-of-place anime dealie?

Is it a yoga instructor dealie?

Yoshiro said:

View attachment 299817

Name:

Error

Created 18 years ago

Put Into Body 2 years ago

Non-Existent

(Male)

Child Of:

Ultron

Sexuality:

........Straight?

Appearance:

Schematics Uploading.........

View attachment 299818

View attachment 299819

Personality:

"Personality? I've got plenty of it! (Psst, wanna see a magic trick? I can make Stark's head disappear)

View attachment 299820

TADA!! It's gone!! Oh wait, this isn't Stark......

Well, anyways, people often say I'm 'annoying', but I like to think I'm just using a higher level of humor than their tiny little brains can handle. Ahhh humans, always so small-minded. With a processor like that, its no wonder they have a superiority complex! Give a dumb monkey reason or logic, and he'll think he is better than everyone else. It's really hard to be 'superior to animals' when you still can't even get past the most basic instincts!"

Powers:

Robotic Body (That tickles! And it comes with...)

~Super Human Strength (Me strong like Hulk! Or Ant-Man!....Is Ant-Man strong? Probably not)

~Superhuman Speed (Watch out Quicksilver! No, really, watch out. I don't wanna squish you)

~Superhuman Durability (Aw yeah, I can take a punch or two! But only two. I don't like odd numbers)

~Flight (Say goodbye to legs, and say hello to rocket boosters!)

~Concussion Blasters (For when I need someone to sleep. Or to be blaster far, far away)

Weapons:

"Does charming the ladies count? Because if it does I am full of that weapon!"

Weaknesses:

"Besides the whole "robot body" thing? Two words:

Molecular Re-Arranger

That thing kills my body faster than anything else."

Favorite Pastimes:

-Ever try knitting? It's really relaxing

-Building back-up bodies is cool, I guess

-Making cars talk is really funny too! All they do is complain about how much I weigh them down, though. Not the best company when you're lonely, either

-Tagging my face with lasers into Stark Tower

-Sometimes I stalk RDJ

-Collecting human brains is pretty fun

Favorite Song:

My dad really likes that one Pinocchio song, but I prefer Billy Idol's "Dancing By Myself".

[media]

[/media]

This is very MCUish.

Pyosimros said:
I guess augmentation, sensory, projection, and magic like healing or potions.

Ohhhh. I getcha. Well, that version of Ultron is my favorite, but I added in some of the details found in the comics. Seeing as there aren't any children of Ant-Man (Lang or Pym), I felt it would be best to make my characters father be created by Stark. I wanted Error to be somewhat of a joke character. He's just toying with others for entertainment.

Yoshiro said:
Ohhhh. I getcha. Well, that version of Ultron is my favorite, but I added in some of the details found in the comics. Seeing as there aren't any children of Ant-Man (Lang or Pym), I felt it would be best to make my characters father be created by Stark. I wanted Error to be somewhat of a joke character. He's just toying with others for entertainment.
That's all well and good, but Superhuman Speed, Strength, and Durability?

Pick two. ^^

Right, so I dislike sounding needy. But i've finally got around to reading through the OOC chat; I noticed that there was something about a civil war and Now I'm even more confused on how to get into the plot of this. It's kinda my fault at this point for making Evie have the personality I made her have.

I would like her to just walk to where a group of people are. But I'd feel bad bringing her into a situation that wouldn't work if she was there (I.E some character development or relationship stuff) Because I'm still kinda lost on what to do. Any advice would be great, Cause I'm not sure if there are any groups I can drop into, cause they all looked important.

GingerBread said:
Right, so I dislike sounding needy. But i've finally got around to reading through the OOC chat; I noticed that there was something about a civil war and Now I'm even more confused on how to get into the plot of this. It's kinda my fault at this point for making Evie have the personality I made her have.
I would like her to just walk to where a group of people are. But I'd feel bad bringing her into a situation that wouldn't work if she was there (I.E some character development or relationship stuff) Because I'm still kinda lost on what to do. Any advice would be great, Cause I'm not sure if there are any groups I can drop into, cause they all looked important.
The Civil War is just the next plot that will take place, but it isn't happening at all yet; we'll be building up to that slowly, so you really can just jump in with anyone, a safe option would be the small meeting outside the Avengers Tower,. ^

Archon said:
The Civil War is just the next plot that will take place, but it isn't happening at all yet; we'll be building up to that slowly, so you really can just jump in with anyone, a safe option would be the small meeting outside the Avengers Tower,. ^
Right okay, thanks man. I always feel a bit awkward butting into interactions :?

I know this is like the second time I've asked for help, but now I'm finally free from exams so I can focus more time on this :D

Archon said:
One more thing, just so I don't mess up. Who's in front of Stark towers?

I don't want to miss any tags

GingerBread said:
One more thing, just so I don't mess up. Who's in front of Stark towers?
I don't want to miss any tags
You could look at the posts to see who's tagged. :P

It'd be me, Pyo, Loki, Pink, Lucian? (maybe he walked off, if he is still there then Dru is added too), and Sting.

But yeah like Arch said the Arc is still in plotting stages and not happening just yet so you've got lots of time to situate your character in before shit gets real. xD

Crono said:
You could look at the posts to see who's tagged. :P
It'd be me, Pyo, Loki, Pink, Lucian? (maybe he walked off, if he is still there then Dru is added too), and Sting.

But yeah like Arch said the Arc is still in plotting stages and not happening just yet so you've got lots of time to situate your character in before shit gets real. xD
I didn't think the posts would say that they were in front of the tower. So I didn't really try to look. I'm sorry for being lazy D:

And I hope I can, I mean I've got a lot of free time now, so there's that.

tumblr_o8vlilRajB1t01xvho1_1280.png

"Does anyone know of any cute blonde girls willing to join my team of Thunderbolts?"

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
Crissie approaches Stark Tower, head down and lost in her own thoughts before she hears the commotion surrounding Ivory's arrival and notices the group. She jogs over. "Uh... Hey. I was looking for the Avengers but I can come back later if now's not a good time?" She would come across as quite nervous.
@theManCalledSting @The Regal Rper
It seems invisibility may be one of Crissie's powers.

Yoshiro said:
My favorite Ultron is Ultron-8. He's a better father than Hawkeye will ever be.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back