Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Jin is the character below him son of Gorgon former leader of the Hand
The Hand are that ninja group that many of martial artist in Marvel were either part of at one point or had run ins with them. Silver Samurai, Psylocke, Elektra, Dardevil, etc. all had run ins with the Hand

[/QUOTE]
omg!!! Celia is going to have trouble around that electricity guy of yours

Crono said:
Kay, so...I'm tagging everyone with a character in the Rp to let you all know that it is indeed coming back to life if you are interested. No need to reply unless you want to, though if you have no plans of returning it'd be nice if you did reply or just sent me a message letting me know so we can open your Hero child spot (if you have one) back up to anyone who would want it, and no hard feelings no matter the reason. :3
Alright I will come back xD

LokiofSP said:
Then do it!
You won't, I double dog dare you to come back!
21573513.jpg

The Unamed Beast] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6063-emperor-of-embers/ said:
@Emperor Of Embers[/URL] I posted and I am waiting for you!!
I have been busy! Family life is not really as fun as you think, esoecially with brothers at ages 3 and 4

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]I have been busy! Family life is not really as fun as you think, esoecially with brothers at ages 3 and 4

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I understand. take your time then!

I can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back