Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
theManCalledSting said:
yeah we are still open
KingHalliwell said:
Are you still accepting characters or no?
*glares at Sting*

And who gave you permission to say we're still open??

*holds glare for a moment*

*grins*

Naaah I'm just messin' with ya.

Of course, King Halliwell.

Always.

So I know I created my character ages ago (Or like a couple of days ago =P) and haven't posted yet. But Life had other plans for me it seemed, so you know :P

But I was wondering if I could get some advice on where to start with Evie? Because I don't want to just place her in a random location and either have no one interact with her or have someone go out of their way to.

GingerBread said:
So I know I created my character ages ago (Or like a couple of days ago =P) and haven't posted yet. But Life had other plans for me it seemed, so you know :P
But I was wondering if I could get some advice on where to start with Evie? Because I don't want to just place her in a random location and either have no one interact with her or have someone go out of their way to.
I guess it's more or less what you want to do? Do you want her to join up immediately with the Avengers? Or The Hand? Or Thunderbolts? They all seem to be recruiting, haha.

It's difficult, at least for me, to suggest how to start or slide in as I have a difficult time with it myself in most Rp's.

But recently Cassie Stark started up the Avengers protocol again after a year and a half of it being disassembled, so you could always have her going to the Avengers Tower to sign-up or...check it out...or.... *Shrug*

If you wanted to go a different route you could always find someone willing to help ahead of time so you don't get the 'no interaction' bit.

Crono said:
I guess it's more or less what you want to do? Do you want her to join up immediately with the Avengers? Or The Hand? Or Thunderbolts? They all seem to be recruiting, haha.
It's difficult, at least for me, to suggest how to start or slide in as I have a difficult time with it myself in most Rp's.

But recently Cassie Stark started up the Avengers protocol again after a year and a half of it being disassembled, so you could always have her going to the Avengers Tower to sign-up or...check it out...or.... *Shrug*

If you wanted to go a different route you could always find someone willing to help ahead of time so you don't get the 'no interaction' bit.
Yeah, I just always feel a bit awkward joining an Rp. Because you guys all know each other and then there's just me. walking into whatever's happening.

But yeah, thanks for all the ideas :) Now I just have to write an opening post that I like; The most agonizing part :P

GingerBread said:
You can do an @.anyone post and I'll get a character to head over there if it makes it easier for you ^^

Drumonkey said:
There was a rumble from behind her and an uncomfortable heat as if she was standing with her back to a fire. Suddenly a hand that was as large as most of her torso brushed her aside with a chuckle as he passed her revealing he stood over 6 feet tall and carried a large axe over his shoulder. "Watch out kid or you'll get burned by the sun." @GingerBread
How big are his hands if they can fit over most of her torso lol xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The size is a bit over exaggerated because I couldn't think if a way to describe the proportions but still they are quite largelarge @GingerBread

I'll be gone until 8 EST due to a friend's birthday party. Why do I mention this? 'Cause I don't wanna come back realizing I've been left in the dust

giphy.gif

Is the location of the base of the Thunderbolts public knowledge? Crissie would probably go to them for help with Andre due to wanting to redeem him rather than just having him being locked up for his crimes.

The next big story arc, in respect for Captain America: Civil War, will be a CIVIL WAR 2 for our own Avengers! (nothing related to Crono, because who cares about that guy, right?) This means any plots or plans you have as either a main antagonist, or anything related to city-wide decimation and/or murder of political figures and heroes must be temporarily put... ON HOLD!

/announcement

@theManCalledSting @Pink Gorilla @TheMADQ @Yngwie Schutz @LucianGrey7971 anyoneI missed still in the roleplay, which I can tell is a lot, I'm so sorry! ;-;

Archon said:
The next big story arc, in respect for Captain America: Civil War, will be a CIVIL WAR 2 for our own Avengers! (nothing related to Crono, because who cares about that guy, right?) This means any plots or plans you have as either a main antagonist, or anything related to city-wide decimation and/or murder of political figures and heroes must be temporarily put... ON HOLD!
/announcement

@theManCalledSting @Pink Gorilla @TheMADQ @Yngwie Schutz @LucianGrey7971 anyoneI missed still in the roleplay, which I can tell is a lot, I'm so sorry! ;-;
It'd be awkward if Rosalind's dad is involved somehow

Archon said:
/announcement

Dammit! I was wanting to do anplot where phoenix goes batshit crazy, and bombs a lot of important buildings.

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14216-archon/ said:
@Archon[/URL] Sup nice to see you again. Jack's back, prepare for annoyance. Also
LET"S DO THIS!

spidey_deadpool__ah_snap_by_fooray-d7wymfw.jpg
Dammit you spoiled a Perry & Jack moment I thought of!

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Dammit! I was wanting to do anplot where phoenix goes batshit crazy, and bombs a lot of important buildings.

[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm......

You weren't being serious, were you??

theManCalledSting said:
It'd be awkward if Rosalind's dad is involved somehow
It won't involve villains directly, unless they manage to dig their claws into the government in some way.

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14216-archon/ said:
@Archon[/URL] Sup nice to see you again. Jack's back, prepare for annoyance. Also
LET"S DO THIS!

spidey_deadpool__ah_snap_by_fooray-d7wymfw.jpg
I noticed, it's why Aedan hasn't posted yet, I'm afraid Jack will use a teleporter to instantly hop over to say "Hi" ;)

LucianGrey7971 said:
Do you really think Jordan has a master plan?
Jordan and Augustus can neverrr be trusted in times of fragile peace.

Damn gods!

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]I am. I am dead serious.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry! It's why I sent out this little message, your side arc can be the first one to go to after. ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back