Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lemoncakes said:
Well, I think he's still technically a little terrified of her, so probably not... I mean justifiably so, she can be a little sharp sometimes.. but she also got pizza so it balances
Still my OTP, Morgan's soul purpose is going to be to get them together :P

Pyosimros said:
Oh crap pizza night's going on without me right now isn't it... (' :) )
It's going on without me to, it's just Joseph and Kat denying obvious sexual tension having pizza as good freinds

LokiofSP said:
It's going on without me to, it's just Joseph and Kat denying obvious sexual tension having pizza as good freinds
Fine we'll have a pizza party without them then! But our's is special... It's the opposite! It's... *Quickly googles the opposite of pizza*

wwuNj76.png

Erm... A stir fry party!

So should my next post involve Connor seeing the news and have him (plus possibly Eric) ride off to join the fight?

Or are there enough people in the fray?

Cause I'm fine with either.

Pyosimros said:
Fine we'll have a pizza party without them then! But our's is special... It's the opposite! It's... *Quickly googles the opposite of pizza*
wwuNj76.png

Erm... A stir fry party!
Yes! A stir fry meeting! Sounds lovely

@Crono I have actually no idea where to go with that post. I don't know if I'm confused or just writer's block but I'm just blugh you know?

Chayliel said:
@Crono I have actually no idea where to go with that post. I don't know if I'm confused or just writer's block but I'm just blugh you know?
Haha it's fine. :3

Just have Eric reply to Connor then react to the knowledge of a threat (cause of what Dimitri said) I guess?

Pff I don't know it's up to you.

Now that Connor knows, he's going to want to go as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
If @Archon doesn't appear by the time I've finished my work I'll have Kat go to Finn & co. and we can pretend she physically dragged him along if need be

tagging so that when Arch reads this he's aware of the plot to kidnap Joseph

I fully condone any acts of kidnapping or torture on Arch's characters. :3

-Crono stamp of approval.

sitanomoto said:
Out of instinct, Cassie rolled and avoided the blast of energy aimed for her head. She sat up out of the way of the Doom Bots. "Heh." She said, and she began to laugh, first a giggle, then a chuckle, then a chortle, until she was ina full-on hysterical guffaw. A brilliant thought had just crossed her mind, and it was oh so glorious. "Augustus– hahaha! Gus.... You- you overlooked one -hahahaha! Slight flaw!" She could barely finish her sentance. "There was–haHAHAHA! THERE WAS NO DOCUMENT!" she fell backwards on the floor, laughing hysterically and looking as if she had snapped. "We– oh Gus this is too Rich!– we sealed our agreement–hahaHA!–through a HANDSHAKE!" She stood, still in a giggling fit. "Oh.... For a man with as much brilliance as you hold–" she chuckled one last time then the laughter dropped from her voice. "You are still too tunnel-visioned to get the big picture. Pity. We could have changed the world for the better." She held up her hand and her armor expanded, with missile launchers appearing from the shoulder blades. "These are Adamantium missiles. The explosive inside is enough to level an Entire city block and send Shrapnel throughout your entire body. I only need one to deal with you, as they lock onto their target and take them up over six hundred feet in the air!" She shot her missiles, and one latched on to Gus's back. "See you around, Gus Von Doom." She raised her mask with a sick, twisted grin. "Long live the King."
((He doesn't have to die, I just want to get this fight over with.... I have a plan.))
(You have ignored so many things, like Grunting saving Cassie, and Azazel turning into a big ass demon.)

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers](You have ignored so many things, like Grunting saving Cassie, and Azazel turning into a big ass demon.)

[/QUOTE]
Fixing....

Hello. I would like to jump into the story. Could someone help me figure out how and/or also tell me what is currently going on?

ALRIGHT

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Finally, my time has come to make some moves.

I will be making Richie, and I am going to have him play some major roles.

Whenever someone wants to find Desimus, I will not be bringing him until then, because it just wouldn't make sense if I just poofed him in.

I am not bringing Lionel Stark back, since my idea was literally copied, and that just didn't seem cool to me.

I am not keeping Braziel, so the chil of Hercules is open.

I am brining back my kingpin guy as well.

Lemoncakes said:
If @Archon doesn't appear by the time I've finished my work I'll have Kat go to Finn & co. and we can pretend she physically dragged him along if need be
tagging so that when Arch reads this he's aware of the plot to kidnap Joseph
WHAT!? You go with Finn but not Morgan and Lydia; your fellow pizza party comrades!? I'm disappointed beyond belief (>_>)

Rantos said:
Hello. I would like to jump into the story. Could someone help me figure out how and/or also tell me what is currently going on?
Meh. Incoming crap overall short summary.

Cassie Stark's trying to put together the team/a new team. Get Avengers going again.

Augustus Von Doom (who is now the leader of Russia?) has publicly declared war against Meta Human's in general as well as the...bigger hidden organizations? SHIELD, HYDRA, AIM, etc.. And is now fighting several people at the airport. Well it seems to be ending anyhow.

Most of everything else is just filler or personal arcs across the board.

Here's the big speech/post if that helps.

Casual - Avengers: Age of Youth

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
WHAT!? You go with Finn but not Morgan and Lydia; your fellow pizza party comrades!? I'm disappointed beyond belief (>_>)
Well Finn at least had the common courtesy to text us! She may be a goddess but she's not psychic... or a pizza deliverer!

Crono said:
Meh. Incoming crap overall short summary.
Cassie Stark's trying to put together the team/a new team. Get Avengers going again.

Augustus Von Doom (who is now the leader of Russia?) has publicly declared war against Meta Human's in general as well as the...bigger hidden organizations? SHIELD, HYDRA, AIM, etc.. And is now fighting several people at the airport. Well it seems to be ending anyhow.

Most of everything else is just filler or personal arcs across the board.

Here's the big speech/post if that helps.

Casual - Avengers: Age of Youth
Thank you. That helps a lot actually. Now I just need to figure out how to enter none awkwardly...

@hudhouse so I take it you are the big baddy of this operation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back