Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should I rp as the receptionist or should I wait for one of y'all to do whatever jigamajoo you do?

Edited.

Chayliel said:
Should I rp as the receptionist or should I wait for one of y'all to do whatever jigamajoo you do?
Edited.
It's up to you honestly.

Some people use the receptionist themselves to get sent up.

And some don't like to so they try and let someone else do it.

Either way is fine. :3

I'll do it but is it alright if I just make another post? Editing on my phone is a pain in the ass, especially when it's a fairly long post.

Chayliel said:
I'll do it but is it alright if I just make another post? Editing on my phone is a pain in the ass, especially when it's a fairly long post.
Yeah, whatever you wanna do is fine. :3

CasualDragon said:
It's a possibility! Let's wait a while to see what sort of arks happen (besides we don't want to abandon the one we're in now xD ) and then we can always go from there!
Well yeah, we're not abandoning the one we're in now. And I also like to have our character do other (non Hulk related) things, because it'll get boring if the two of them just do Hulk stuff ^^

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]I was at an anime convention what did I miss?

[/QUOTE]
Augustus is about to escape to Russia and make World War 3 on my end, Don't know about everyone else though

[QUOTE="Robin man]Well yeah, we're not abandoning the one we're in now. And I also like to have our character do other (non Hulk related) things, because it'll get boring if the two of them just do Hulk stuff ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah we can do other things than Hulk things xD . That would get way boring pretty quickly! I'm down for our characters being really great friends but Finn has other friends too (shout out to pretty much everyone) that I don't want to ignore :D . But yeah, I'm down for pretty much anything!

@Crono I am going to have one of my characters killed in order to begin a side story and will soon replace him with someone else at the end. Just as a heads up.

Raikou Kaminari] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL] I am going to have one of my characters killed in order to begin a side story and will soon replace him with someone else at the end. Just as a heads up.
That's fine.

Just make sure you remember the whole 15 day wait period between the death and the new character. :]

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]She tried talking in Crono's head if she could connect. 'Crono? Someone died outside the tower.'

[/QUOTE]
Me when people use my username instead of my characters name.

tumblr_nzigbanjEM1tq4of6o1_500.gif

xD

This is what happens when my friends give me starbucks to stay awake at ten to drive them home instead of letting me sleep. xD It's fixed now @Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
Well it wasn't just meant for you I was just saying in general. :P
No... You were only talking to me. Because if you were talking to someone else that would mean you are cheating on me which I would have to kill you then.

Chayliel said:
No... You were only talking to me. Because if you were talking to someone else that would mean you are cheating on me which I would have to kill you then.
Of course not.

Come at me bro.

Pink Gorilla] [SIZE=14px]This is what happens when my friends give me starbucks to stay awake at ten to drive them home instead of letting me sleep. [/SIZE] xD [SIZE=14px] It's fixed now [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL]

It's fine, people do it with my name all the time is all, so I tend to catch it. lol

Robin man] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL] it doesn't help with the fact that your actual name is very similar to Connor, just add another N and move the R, and then BAM mix up
I know.

It was a complete coincidence though I swear I didn't realize it until months after the Rp started last year.

But it's happened with other characters of other Rp's that aren't so similar, haha.

Chayliel said:
Guys, Brynjar just entered the Avengers' room. :D
Yup yup.

Dimitri and Connor are the only ones in the tower right now. That I know of.

So I'm waiting to let Reaper respond before I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back