Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luckily for me, not all metals set them off! So Gus has options or he can keep flying through commercial airports to annoy TSAs for funsies

Lemoncakes said:
Luckily for me, not all metals set them off! So Gus has options or he can keep flying through commercial airports to annoy TSAs for funsies
...You've earned your frickin cookie xD

Crono said:
...That was him facing his problems BEYOND THE GRAVE

Also, remember how he was so dedicated that he THREW HIMSELF OFF A 93 STORY SKYSCRAPER TO DO HIS JOB?!

Last edited by a moderator:
hudhouse said:
...That was him facing his problems BEYOND THE GRAVE
Also, remember how he was so dedicated that he THREW HIMSELF OFF A 93 STORY SKYSCRAPER TO DO HIS JOB?!
Your deflecting.

Crono said:
Pfff.
They see me Trollin~

Under dis bridge~
Confuse me more oh troll of trolls, and YOU WONT GET ANY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

FOR I~

SantaDoompg3.jpg

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]He has a son named Skaar.

[/QUOTE]
I googled the three of them xD

[QUOTE="Robin man]Yes he does. Hulk is my number one character from Marvel, so I know a fair amount about him. So if you need some info, then I'm more then happy to release the knowledge down upon you.

[/QUOTE]
Well there's nothing really that I can think of at the moment but if you think there's something really cool that I should know by all means smite me down with knowledge!

Emperor Of Embers] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL] has Hrunting been accepted? Or is there that second like imma have to wait for? @sitanomoto's interwebz were acting strange for her.
Whoopsies.

My bad, been neglecting the sign-up page a bit I suppose and missed it. xD

Robin man]If you want to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12566-casualdragon/ said:
@CasualDragon[/URL] we might be able to incorporate the Red Hulk as a mini ark for Finn and Stacy
It's a possibility! Let's wait a while to see what sort of arks happen (besides we don't want to abandon the one we're in now xD ) and then we can always go from there!

@Chayliel

I'm trying to figure out what place with Tower in the name is a short building. xD

Isn't it like ninty something floors?

As far as the alarm thing since Cassie had been trying to put together a team again. (I think) There was a lot of what would have been unauthorized traffic in the tower so unless you really want an alarm it would probably be disabled.

But if you want that scenario we can always go with it and have Dimitri and Connor (or/and anyone else currently in the tower make their way down.)

Which building is it then? Because there have been 3 in the movies. One of them is short and wide, the other was the airborne thing, and the last is/will be the Stark Tower.

And the alarm thing I was talking about was because in the Ant-man movie that happened. (Don't want to spoil anything in the movie in case y'all haven't seen it.)

@Crono

I will still edit if there is a better way to get Eric known. I was just trying to think of something easy, ya kno?

Chayliel said:
Which building is it then? Because there have been 3 in the movies. One of them is short and wide, the other was the airborne thing, and the last is/will be the Stark Tower.
And the alarm thing I was talking about was because in the Ant-man movie that happened. (Don't want to spoil anything in the movie in case y'all haven't seen it.)

@Crono
Oh. Show's how much I pay attention...I'm terrible.

Well just googling Avengers Tower these show up near the top so I assumed similar to these.

latest

Avengers-Tower.png

latest

As for the alarm...again I don't remember it.

What is wrong with me?
xD

But there has always been a receptionist and such at the front desk so walking inside would be fine. Until maybe forcing your way up without permission I suppose.

Chayliel said:

@Crono
It's the Stark Tower, the short thing was Tony Stark's personal home hence it only appeared in his movies. The Stark Tower was remodeled into the Avengers Tower. The Helicarrier is the HQ for SHIELD.

Chayliel said:
I will still edit if there is a better way to get Eric known. I was just trying to think of something easy, ya kno?
Oh trust me, I understand.

And I'm not trying to give you a hard time or be a pain I swear. xD

I'll help in any way shape or form you want me to.

I get it that y'all are trying to help. No worries!

@Raikou Kaminari the buidling from Age of Ultron not Stark's home. I believe it was in a forested area.

@Crono yea I was thinking of the other building. I get what you are saying now. I'll edit the post.

Thanks everyone!

OK. So I Was thinking of the old SHIELD base from the 40s.

I think.

Whatever. I'm getting it out of my head. xD I'll edit the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back