Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
everyone @ augustus

tumblr_inline_o4q5nxvUEj1tentdr_540.png

augustus @ everyone

tumblr_inline_o4q5o1D62E1tentdr_540.png

even got the russia thing in there

Robin man] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6290-hudhouse/ said:
@hudhouse[/URL] if stopping you now prevents a good ark, then I'm not doing it xD

"RISE! FOR IF WE DON'T, WHO WILL?!"

rus_1786165c.jpg
russia-army-2015.jpg

Robin man]Just two questions [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6290-hudhouse/ said:
@hudhouse[/URL] your speech is being broadcast on tv, and where's Augustus?
I'll just add that bit in to my post!

hudhouse said:
Augustus smiled. Hybrid had no idea what she did. He roared out as his armor absorbed the energy to the broad casts around the globe, "YOU HAVE ASSAULTED A DIPLOMAT TWICE IN ONE DAY, BOTH TIMES ON MY LIFE. PREPARE TO SUFFER JUDGEMENT HYDRA ASSASSIN!" The broad cast stopped abruptly as Augustus revealed his ultimate weapon. He aimed his staff straight at Hybrid, nearly immune to the energy that hit him. He charged up the dark weapon...
(WARNING - This attack is horrifically brutal and most likely a incapacitate / kill weapon with permanent effects. If you do not wish me to use the weapon, say so. Otherwise, he will using a weapon designed to murder the SENTRY...)
How does the weapon affect the person?

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]How does the weapon affect the person?

[/QUOTE]
Ionizing Radiation. The stuff that nukes make that do horrific health damage, but turned up so high it can be used as a weapon. Cancer is a near guaranteed! DNA is mutated, warped and/or destroyed, and the raw energy alone pierces through the person. It can also give super humans more powers or even remove them (only if the other person desires that. I will never ask for power manipulation like that!) The effects against anything living is horrific.

hudhouse said:
Ionizing Radiation. The stuff that nukes make that do horrific health damage, but turned up so high it can be used as a weapon. Cancer is a near guaranteed! DNA is mutated, warped and/or destroyed, and the raw energy alone pierces through the person. It can also give super humans more powers or even remove them (only if the other person desires that. I will never ask for power manipulation like that!) The effects against anything living is horrific.
Okay, You can use it. I know how she will react now.

oh and @sitanomoto , I need permission for this. Shall Augustus go all out behaviorally (Massive tricks of deception and business) or will he just play it straight? He needs the tricks because it directly influences Cassie in a business way

LokiofSP said:
@hudhouse
Yo m8, I heard you was making an arc, help me jump in non-akwardly pls ;-;
Augustus just made a world decree of Super human attacks basically and is currently brawling it out at a air port, join in the fight?

hudhouse said:
Augustus just made a world decree of Super human attacks basically and is currently brawling it out at a air port, join in the fight?
Thank you!

Now it won't be SUPER clunky and loose when I come back in, thanks for the help :)

It's too late for me to try and jump into the fray so I'm just going to enjoy the image of Joseph and Kat eating their pizza while all this destruction is going on around them, like 'Well... would you look at that....'

Well I'm glad your all giving me likes and cookies and enjoying this!

I hate you all!

Not really.

Connor's got a sudden Asgardian in the tower, a homicidal Dimitri, body at the base of the tower, and Augustus going cray at the airport.

And I'm fathoming how to fit all of it into a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
Well I'm glad your all giving me likes and cookies and enjoying this!
I hate you all!

Not really.

Connor's got a sudden Asgardian in the tower, a homicidal Dimitri, body at the base of the tower, and Augustus going cray at the airport.

And I'm fathoming how to fit all of it into a response.
I mean, in all fairness, Gus is at the airport :P

I mean sure he broadcasted, but shush

I mean, seriously tho, the question becomes, which would Conner prioritize? Crazy 'Mitri? Body? Or Gus? Then just have him drown out the other two while he deals with one of those

Lemoncakes said:
It's too late for me to try and jump into the fray so I'm just going to enjoy the image of Joseph and Kat eating their pizza while all this destruction is going on around them, like 'Well... would you look at that....'
Is Jolkata a thing yet? Or are they still just besties?

LokiofSP said:
I mean, in all fairness, Gus is at the airport :P
I mean sure he broadcasted, but shush

I mean, seriously tho, the question becomes, which would Conner prioritize? Crazy 'Mitri? Body? Or Gus? Then just have him drown out the other two while he deals with one of those

That was kinda sorta what I was thinking.

Then I was like...or...round up homicidal Dimitri, Asgardian guest, and mad woman Tanya and squad up to go muck up Augustus.

Cuz yolo.

Yes that was a legit thought and no I won't be doing it.

Crono said:
That was kinda sorta what I was thinking.
Then I was like...or...round up homicidal Dimitri, Asgardian guest, and mad woman Tanya and squad up to go muck up Augustus.

Cuz yolo.

Yes that was a legit thought and no I won't be doing it.
the body is gone now so....

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]the body is gone now so....

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but Connor doesn't know that plus Tanya was down there so I didn't really want to leave Pink hanging but I figured she could just have Tanya come up and explain what happened if she wanted to.

Also, all of you giving me these cookies can stick your cookies where the sun don't shine! xD

LokiofSP said:
Well, I think he's still technically a little terrified of her, so probably not... I mean justifiably so, she can be a little sharp sometimes.. but she also got pizza so it balances

Users who are viewing this thread

Back