Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
National said:
No, the owner of the thread is @Crono and @sitanomoto
@hudhouse is like when we don't have a planned out villain, so he uses Von Doom to fill in the gaps

@Rantos
Actually pretty much! I play him how I will to be honest, and I try to make him as sadistic and emotional as I can be just to pull at strings and make it interesting. Plus I do believe I am decent at handling lots of people talking to me at the same time

Which is why we all secretly love von Doom. Right guys?

200_s.gif

I assumed he meant what was going down right now or the arc not the thread in general. xD

And I feel I very easily get overwhelmed or leave people out of posts on accident when there is a lot to reply to. :x

Rantos said:
Not what I meant but okay.
OKAY

Would you like some villiany help? (because I have a villain but I don't know how to drop him into the story.)
Nah, this is if Augustus doesn't die, just a INTRO to the Arc. If he survives, World War 3

Plenty to work with to drop him in then eh? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Rantos said:
Okay. So if he survives then how does WWIII start?
President of Russia, Mind controlling scarabs, tension over super heroes doing whatever they want, and he is a foreign diplomat by technicality and so by technicality he can legally declare war on the people who attacked him, and the country that did allowed them to assault him. Finally, World War 2 happened all due to alliance promises getting everyone involved. IF he used the same card, I don't think WW3 would be that hard...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-sorry

In the end, I wonder how I would join.

My original plan was to have Ran join up with your character, because I thought your character just declared that he was going to kill every meta human. He did say that yeah?

Rantos said:
In the end, I wonder how I would join.
My original plan was to have Ran join up with your character, because I thought your character just declared that he was going to kill every meta human. He did say that yeah?
Yeah, but only if they didn't go with SHRA, the Super Human Registration Act

Aka - He is declaring that "Civil War"'s other result is going to happen

hudhouse said:
Yeah, but only if they didn't go with SHRA, the Super Human Registration Act
Aka - He is declaring that "Civil War"'s other result is going to happen
But is he still gonna try to genocide meta humans?

As long as the set up isn't as complicated as WWI I should be able to cope.. I forgot all of that as soon as I could no longer be tested on it

Rantos said:
But is he still gonna try to genocide meta humans?
If they do not register with their government, YES.

Lemoncakes said:
As long as the set up isn't as complicated as WWI I should be able to cope.. I forgot all of that as soon as I could no longer be tested on it
Well I am getting tested on that crap and we just got out of it. 100% on Midterms!

Rantos said:
Is that an angry yes or a really excited yes?
BOTH

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]The smoke had cleared, and a bigger demon moved his wings to reveal his face. Samael glared Augustus down as Absalom stood in front of him. "The one thing that you do not have.... is Family." Absalom said as he walked up to augustus, and grabbed his axe, then sliced him clean through his armor, cutting off his arm. "You have been disarmed, so any last words? Or shall I have my friend here feed you to his pets?" he asked as Samael smiled.
(
latest
Samael. Again, Artwork belongs to its owner, not me.)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Absalom's arm was glowing profusely with light as he fired at his head, temporarily blinding Augustus, and causing some burning to the important parts of his brain. "How can you not see that you cannot win? Did the light blind you that much?" he asked with a chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Okay seriously WTFH. Not trying to be rude here because Augustus IS powerful, but I have flung EVERY Weapon in my arsenal at you, and all it did was make you drop down to a knee for a single moment. I think your god modding, cause your saying that your attacks go off constantly, doing damage to my guy's brain which would LOBOTOMIZE HIM (and effectively make him a vegetable) without a way to defend himself! Is Absalom Supposed to win and kill Augustus, because no matter what I do, I can't do a single thing against you!

hudhouse said:
BOTH
Okay seriously WTFH. Not trying to be rude here because Augustus IS powerful, but I have flung EVERY Weapon in my arsenal at you, and all it did was make you drop down to a knee for a single moment. I think your god modding, cause your saying that your attacks go off constantly, doing damage to my guy's brain which would LOBOTOMIZE HIM (and effectively make him a vegetable) without a way to defend himself! Is Absalom Supposed to win and kill Augustus, because no matter what I do, I can't do a single thing against you!
You have not used a holy symobl, have you? or even better yet, Holy Water! Any holy symbol can weaken a demon substantially, up to the point where THEY become the underdog. All titans have a weakness, they all do. I have also edited my last post, giving you a chance to hit back harder.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]You have not used a holy symobl, have you? or even better yet, Holy Water! Any holy symbol can weaken a demon substantially, up to the point where THEY become the underdog. All titans have a weakness, they all do.

[/QUOTE]
But your AUTO HITTING and telling me what happens. You are basically telling me here "You can only use this one thing or you fail". He is using lasers, radiation, missiles, tons of robots, and none of them have done jack.

After reading some the of the battle, he has a point.

Also what holy symbols dose Doom have on him at this current time?

hudhouse said:
But your AUTO HITTING and telling me what happens. You are basically telling me here "You can only use this one thing or you fail". He is using lasers, radiation, missiles, tons of robots, and none of them have done jack.
Or just have augustus suck as much life as he can, whilst choking Absalom to the point of weakening.

Rantos said:
After reading some the of the battle, he has a point.
Also what holy symbols dose Doom have on him at this current time?
Technically splinters of the True Cross, which should make him immune to Daemon attack. It is over powered and completely counters Absalom, so he doesn't use it. I was thinking it got blasted off by some of Hrunting's bullets, but who knows?

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Or just have augustus suck as much life as he can, whilst choking Absalom to the point of weakening.

[/QUOTE]
THATS WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back