Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well then I should talk to all three of you. Because right now you seem to be the villain. Unless you are making room once the arc really starts rolling. Still a little lost, sorry.

Rantos said:
Well then I should talk to all three of you. Because right now you seem to be the villain. Unless you are making room once the arc really starts rolling. Still a little lost, sorry.
Anyone can join in whenever they can find a spot

Rantos said:
I love you already.
GVFxEfm.gif

hudhouse said:
Anyone can join in whenever they can find a spot
Me thinks he wants to align his villain with yours but doesn't want to overstep or interrupt.

Could totally be wrong though.

Also I don't own the Rp. That's all Sitan, I'm just here to look pretty. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono I must ask a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you pm me please? Doing stuff on a crappy phone is very difficult, sorry. :/

Chayliel said:
Crono I must ask a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you pm me please? Doing stuff on a crappy phone is very difficult, sorry. :/
No.

I shall make you squeak and suffer while trying to get a PM going.

>3

Crono said:
Me thinks he wants to align his villain with yours but doesn't want to overstep or interrupt.
Could totally be wrong though.
I'm so sorry. This is what I have been trying to say, but I am too idiotic to just say it.

hudhouse said:
Well, what does your guy do?
He fights. And when one area has no more blood to offer, he moves to the next.

I was thinking of my character joining with yours because your character might to start a war against every meta human and to Ran, that sounds like fun.

Rantos said:
I'm so sorry. This is what I have been trying to say, but I am too idiotic to just say it.

I was thinking of my character joining with yours because your character might to start a war against every meta human and to Ran, that sounds like fun.
Alright. How about, Augustus hires you as a body guard/Assassin?

Rantos said:

It's all good, here to help. :3

He sounds sort of like a mercenary of sorts but more of the fighting and less of the money.

hudhouse said:
Alright. How about, Augustus hires you as a body guard/Assassin?
So long as Ran gets to pop some heads he is fine.

Crono said:
He sounds sort of like a mercenary of sorts but more of the fighting and less of the money.
Exactly! Only he is closer to a murderous sicko really xD

Nobody saw my failfish post where I threw a shield across the entire city at a target Connor wouldn't know existed.

Nope.

Nobody.

Crono said:
Nobody saw my failfish post where I threw a shield across the entire city at a target Connor wouldn't know existed.
Nope.

Nobody.
Now I wish I'd seen it, I got three pages to read...

Just kidding, I see all

I am everything and nothing

Bow before me mortal

Crono said:
Nope.

Nobody.
*Puts on a nerd voice* DOOD!!! IT'S LIKE WHEN SOMEONE IN COD THROWS A KNIFE AND IT HITS A GUY FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP!!!

Okay enough of that. I won't hurt your digital ears no longer xD

Pyosimros said:
*Puts on a nerd voice* DOOD!!! IT'S LIKE WHEN SOMEONE IN COD THROWS A KNIFE AND IT HITS A GUY FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP!!!
I've done this.

It was a glorious moment.

Made my parents proud.

Pyosimros said:
Not only did you mention the Dood, but you mentioned what I did with a tomahawk...

You represent Augustus... HYPE COOKIES!

Pyosimros said:
Why would you throw a knife at a fish?

Get it?

Cuz cod

It's a fish

I'll see myself out

Crono said:
Everybody always catches the shield.... ;-;
Connor can't win.
You see, Conner should start freezing the shield, so that way, unless they wear mittens they can't catch it or else their mum will get upset :P

hudhouse said:
Not only did you mention the Dood, but you mentioned what I did with a tomahawk...
You represent Augustus... HYPE COOKIES!
*Bows*

Crono said:
Everybody always catches the shield.... ;-;
Connor can't win.
YOU NEED THEM HACKS MAN!!! Just get... *Friggin', random COD cheat engine if they exist*

LokiofSP said:
Why would you throw a knife at a fish?
Get it?

Cuz cod

It's a fish

I'll see myself out
I can't believe I'm herring this from you (:'()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back