Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pyosimros said:
Psst... *Hands a bag of RP points* yo here's the points. I want one of those shields now...
Sorry, I only accept currency that has meaning in anywhere other then Pyosmosland... anything better, like a lollipop?

hudhouse said:
Sorry, I only accept currency that has meaning in anywhere other then Pyosmosland... anything better, like a lollipop?
WHAT!? ('A') It's the staple currency in Archonopolis as well! Good sir, I'm highly offended with the fact that you can't accept such a prestigious currency.

Okay here's a lollipop *passes one*

Pyosimros said:
WHAT!? ('A') It's the staple currency in Archonopolis as well! Good sir, I'm highly offended with the fact that you can't accept such a prestigious currency.
Okay here's a lollipop *passes one*
aurelion%20sol.jpg

I will destroy your star and consume thine world in fire if thou is wrong...

Is it worth anything more then $.25?

Oh I'm so glad someone beat me to making a kid of Frank Castle, I don't have time for another character but he's my new favourite

Also @The Great Catsby is such a great name, literary puns forever

yeah, that's right, fight the pun shaming!

LokiofSP said:
Or
We could bow down to our new overlord, @hudhouse

He has ears everywhere, go with it so we dont get shot
No! I've listened to way too much of Hamilton! And I'm prepared to fight for America! I'm ready for a revolution! and a revelation! so listen to my declaration!

I think I'm in need of help, I'm not even American

Transmutation[/URL]: Alicia is able to alter the forms of organic (by causing forced, extremely fast mutations) and inorganic (by altering chemical structure) matter alike. This is the strongest of her powers; she can transform a very large area with concentration or under stress. The object must retain mass, however she can usually turn excess mass into air or surrounding air into the excess mass. This power has become instinctive; she can transform bullets to sand or other harmless matter as they are fired towards her.

Telekinesis: She can telekinetically manipulate objects up to the mass of a small house.

Enchanted Allure: The Black Rose seems irresistible to those around her, making her opinions agreed with and her commands followed by all but those with a very strong will. It is more effective on males, but works on females.

Weaknesses: Her physical abilities are no greater than those of a typical human, and she is impulsive and overconfident. Her enchanted allure cannot be turned off, so she attracts attention wherever she goes.

Favorite Passtimes: Using her powers, manipulating people
You both forgot to put something in your CSs.

How are Desimus and Augustus conversing exactly...?

Didn't Gus leave through a portal?

And yes I am far too lazy to re-read posts to double check because I may or may not have just woken up from a sort of nap...if passing out accidentally can be considered a nap. xD

Crono said:
How are Desimus and Augustus conversing exactly...?
Didn't Gus leave through a portal?

And yes I am far too lazy to re-read posts to double check because I may or may not have just woken up from a sort of nap...if passing out accidentally can be considered a nap. xD
He just randomly appeared to be completly honest, I have no idea how. Dimitri is the only one who made it through, but Desimus wanted in so, why not?

And for future reference, Augustus is best when he has prepared for something and/or in his bases/outposts. He set up that Air port on purpose, and most likely ALL OF RUSSIA will be a dead zone for anyone who tries to hunt him down.

I'm going to be away from tomorrow until Sunday or maybe even Monday. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a post up or not while I'm gone.

POOOOOP!

Now that that's out of the way, we may flush.

Now that that nastiness is out of the way, I may find another pun to find.

Lemoncakes said:
Oh I'm so glad someone beat me to making a kid of Frank Castle, I don't have time for another character but he's my new favourite
Look like he changed his mind. Looks like your obligatorily screwed into making one now.

Crono said:
Look like he changed his mind. Looks like your obligatorily screwed into making one now.
oh no, I super don't have time though aaahhh D: besides, I'd just be trying to sort the cognitive dissonance I've got over Castle, the guy would adopt a dog for every guy he killed, he'd be so easy to find, just follow the trail of dead bodies and the gang of dogs

I'm convincing myself more, dammit

Lemoncakes said:
oh no, I super don't have time though aaahhh D: besides, I'd just be trying to sort the cognitive dissonance I've got over Castle, the guy would adopt a dog for every guy he killed, he'd be so easy to find, just follow the trail of dead bodies and the gang of dogs
I'm convincing myself more, dammit
Do it! You won't!

You're literally talking to the guy who made a Daredevil kid cuz he was a season one fanboy...

Matt and Foggy are still totes my fav tho, Frank's close second

LokiofSP said:
Do it! You won't!
You're literally talking to the guy who made a Daredevil kid cuz he was a season one fanboy...

Matt and Foggy are still totes my fav tho, Frank's close second
Between us we'd just recreate all the characters and micromanage the hell out of Hell's Kitchen, it'd be glorious minus the whole The Hand thing... that just seems strange to me...

oh, I' ..... the site crashed halfway through me writing this and I can't remember what I was saying (>A>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back