Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hudhouse said:
Alright, alright... sorry
It was MEANT to be thick, it was a life or death situation! The fight escalated to the point where Hell itself had to get involved! He was so close to getting multiple objectives done and managed to only get one done, so now he wants the leader (aka - Cassie) to be an emotional wreck so that he can blame even more stuff on them...

And if it gets to a high enough level, he can get Cape Killers...
Maybe he waits until she takes her father's path....

If you get what I mean ....

tumblr_o52hlbk8Zt1urf3jjo1_1280.png

We will be back after these messages!

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Azazel's rage grew greater ad he heard what Augustus said. "I will avenge him. And this time. I will not vring mercy to you, like I have before." He muttered as his fists burned up.

[/QUOTE]
Also

BURNING YOUTH

might_guy___eight_gates_released_formation_by_rafflesbr-d7a1csk.png

You know, I find it funny that I made most people in a group of TEENAGERS on THE AVENGERS TEAM unanimously agree to MURDER someone. Plus, you guys keep on saying you should have killed him... YOU GUYS BLOODY DID xD

hudhouse said:
You know, I find it funny that I made most people in a group of TEENAGERS on THE AVENGERS TEAM unanimously agree to MURDER someone. Plus, you guys keep on saying you should have killed him... YOU GUYS BLOODY DID xD
Cassie didn't.

Cass tried.to STOP it.

And you Bloody blew up in her face for it.

I can totally see Cassie as Elphaba and Azazel as Galinda and Augustus as The Wizard of Oz in Defying Gravity...

[media]

[/media]
Connor and the rest of the Avengers team would be the citizens.

"As someone told me lately," *looks Pointedly at Augustus* "Everyone deserves a chance to FLY!"

sitanomoto said:
I can totally see Cassie as Elphaba and Azazel as Galinda and Augustus as The Wizard of Oz in Defying Gravity...
[media]

[/media]
Connor and the rest of the Avengers team would be the citizens.

"As someone told me lately," *looks Pointedly at Augustus* "Everyone deserves a chance to FLY!"
I get chills whenever I listen to that song!

Hehehehe............(' :) ). I'm back, I don't really want too go into all of the really sad details, but this is the summary of my surprise trip too Texas. My Uncle past away and I had too go down too help with everything. I hugged an eagle, and I reconnected with my friend from down south so we're skyping everyday now! So...yeah I'm back, but I might have too leave again in a couple weeks because my fam still needs some help with their old house. I'm gonna post this in the RP too but wanted too do this first.

...I missed so much drama.

Kinda.

Oh well, back to Pizza Night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
...I missed so much drama.
Kinda.

Oh well, back to Pizza Night!
Did somebody hear something? all I hear is ABANDONMENT

kidding! But pizza night had to be replaced with demons and sacrifices as you do, normal day and all that

Ah, yes. Abandonment, I agree. Like Kat ABANDONNG Joseph! Hmph!

;-;

R.I.P Pizza Night. At least Joseph got to experience half of a pizza. It's better than non-of-a-pizza... Although the whole thing would have been better... Stupid demons and sacrifices ruining things as per usual.

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Hehehehe............(' :) ). I'm back, I don't really want too go into all of the really sad details, but this is the summary of my surprise trip too Texas. My Uncle past away and I had too go down too help with everything. I hugged an eagle, and I reconnected with my friend from down south so we're skyping everyday now! So...yeah I'm back, but I might have too leave again in a couple weeks because my fam still needs some help with their old house. I'm gonna post this in the RP too but wanted too do this first.

[/QUOTE]
You got to hug freedom?!

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Hehehehe............(' :) ). I'm back, I don't really want too go into all of the really sad details, but this is the summary of my surprise trip too Texas. My Uncle past away and I had too go down too help with everything. I hugged an eagle, and I reconnected with my friend from down south so we're skyping everyday now! So...yeah I'm back, but I might have too leave again in a couple weeks because my fam still needs some help with their old house. I'm gonna post this in the RP too but wanted too do this first.

[/QUOTE]
FREAKING....

YOU HUGGED AN EAGLE!!?!!

I'm so sorry for your loss....

LokiofSP said:
Wow, what a sad video...
He only got an Bald eagle that late in life? All Americans are supposed to get one on their tenth birthday
Archon said:
She hugged an eagle Loki.
An E.A.G.L.E!

(Just playing my role in society as a non-American, don't hate me!)
Oh yeah, and all Cali Girls are blonde and know how to surf. (-n-)

Stupid Stereotyping Non-Americans....

I actually used to be blonde....

Never surfed in my life....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back