Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sitanomoto said:
FREAKING....
YOU HUGGED AN EAGLE!!?!!

I'm so sorry for your loss....

Oh yeah, and all Cali Girls are blonde and know how to surf. (-n-)

Stupid Stereotyping Non-Americans....

I actually used to be blonde....

Never surfed in my life....
Wait, New Yorkers aren't American? :P

Thank You, Everyone for your support. You don't know how much that means too me. Yes, hugging an eagle was fun, they are a lot larger then expected, and it cost allllllooot of money (':3) my sister got reaaaaally mad at me.

I tried to find a related funny gif to that situation...didn't...but found many others.

Alpha Kitty

kMEwH3T.gif

Using-an-eagle-as-a-hang-gilder-isnt-normal-but-on-catnip-it-is_o_127482.jpg
9c2ff4bde82182034c5ccd499e0447c8.jpg

Drumonkey said:
What will it take to get my characters approved?
Blueberry muffins.

Lifetime supply.

Seriously though I think the post was overlooked and the two of them assumed the other gave it a like but I did ask that they have a looksee. :3

@Hawkmoon

Going out on a limb and saying that copy and pasting the entire Character rules section was an accident. :P

You should probably look over the rules in the overview, as you missed something. :3

@Tessa Roberts

So there's already a child of Angel, therefore you'd need @TrueBananaz permission to create a sibling.

Though he/she has been offline for a week now so there's no telling how long that would be. If for whatever reasons Banana doesn't return to the site then obviously the slot would be yours eventually should you still want it when the time comes.

LokiofSP said:
Okay, just so I know I'm not missing anything AT ALL before I post, is there something I missed going on in the tower @Emperor Of Embers
Cassie is leaving Azazel in charge of the team while she leaves to go find terry, and she said for him to let Connor and Dimitri know about this, so they can assist him in such a task, however, he is doubting himself very hard, and is currently having hallucinations, since he drank Augustus' blood (In which augustus gave to him as a gift.)

@CasualDragon

I beg of you, hold out a little longer, whilst Joseph does his usual Joseph-antics. Since he and Kat will totally be arriving to save the day...

...Once they're past usual Joseph-antics.

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Thank You, Everyone for your support. You don't know how much that means too me. Yes, hugging an eagle was fun, they are a lot larger then expected, and it cost allllllooot of money (':3) my sister got reaaaaally mad at me.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Cassie is leaving Azazel in charge of the team while she leaves to go find terry, and she said for him to let Connor and Dimitri know about this, so they can assist him in such a task, however, he is doubting himself very hard, and is currently having hallucinations, since he drank Augustus' blood (In which augustus gave to him as a gift.)

[/QUOTE]
And Cassie is leaving to go and rescue her brother.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]killer instinct? Really? But hey, it is a kick ass game, with awesome tracks. I like Rash in it as well. But my favorite characters are Spinal and TJ Combo.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back