Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hudhouse said:
Remember when my theme was Emperor's new Clothes?

[media]

[/media]
Awks.

I totally didn't have that song for Connor's Theme when this reboot started.

And I totally didn't change it to fit better with lyrics, as well as being more ironic.

Last edited by a moderator:
LucianGrey7971 said:
Is anyone at the Avengers tower right now
Uh.

Last I checked Tanya was standing outside of it. (Though that was a long while ago.)

Azazel should be there as well as Cassie and the Redd/Ruby robot child whose name escapes me.

Except robots don't have genitalia or a reproductive system. So most likely they're cyborgs and you just call them robots...but then how would the baby be born with cybernetics.....well it's possible if both parents are mutants and they were born or naturally developed some cybernetics...

It was sarcasm, I understand what you meant. xD

Pretty sure some of it was explained in the character's intro post but I've forgotten.

If I remember correctly it was just that Redd had built the bot and programmed the A.I. or something alongside Ruby and while technically not their child or a child at all it still makes sense.

All I can think of is that Robots movie...

tumblr_mfvqhcREaZ1rmi7w9o4_250.gif

It'd be too redundant for that to happen all over again so I agree. xD

Though the thought of someone finding Jordan and asking for his help only to be told No does amuse me.

@FirstOrderTie

You left a certain special something out. Hint: Read the rules.

And normally I wouldn't ask someone to change the appearance pic but yours is so....vague, you can't get anything from it so I'd love it if you found a new one. :3

Robin man]Okie dokie. And you don't mind him knowing the original characters? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL]
Were you thinking like...friends since children or just in recent years?

Cuz obviously what went down in the two year time skip is all up for debate and shaping to how we want so they could have met during that time or something if that's the way you wanted to take it. Either way is fine, just curious for future reference. :3

I do mean within the two year span of time between this roleplay and the original. I thought that it would be nice to actually have a character that already knows the older members and that I don't have introduce another recruit character @Crono

@hudhouse

I'm a little frustrated with you (and Gus) And I think you're laying it on a little thick....

Its not personal, I'm just having trouble once again differentiating my feelings for the character and the Roleplayer.

sitanomoto said:
@hudhouse
I'm a little frustrated with you (and Gus) And I think you're laying it on a little thick....

Its not personal, I'm just having trouble once again differentiating my feelings for the character and the Roleplayer.
Alright, alright... sorry

It was MEANT to be thick, it was a life or death situation! The fight escalated to the point where Hell itself had to get involved! He was so close to getting multiple objectives done and managed to only get one done, so now he wants the leader (aka - Cassie) to be an emotional wreck so that he can blame even more stuff on them...

And if it gets to a high enough level, he can get Cape Killers...

hudhouse said:
Alright, alright... sorry
It was MEANT to be thick, it was a life or death situation! The fight escalated to the point where Hell itself had to get involved! He was so close to getting multiple objectives done and managed to only get one done, so now he wants the leader (aka - Cassie) to be an emotional wreck so that he can blame even more stuff on them...

And if it gets to a high enough level, he can get Cape Killers...
Cassie was ALREADY an emotional wreck. Jeezus, can't he read?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back