Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]So am I.

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure Sitan has liked enough posts by now that she knows how to, something clearly was going wrong with her mobile internet ahahaha

Pyosimros said:
Hm... Maybe try putting limitations on the power? Such as needing to keep looking into the affected person's eyes or something like that. I mean, that would be a major nerf, so maybe something less... weakening I guess?
How about the more people effected by the illusion the more energy it takes. To be more specific he can do a simple illusion like making something/someone appear to be there when its not on a huge number of people. But it takes too much energy to to make a extremely extravagant illusion on multiple people. And if corse everything in the middle.

TheMADQ said:
How about the more people effected by the illusion the more energy it takes. To be more specific he can do a simple illusion like making something/someone appear to be there when its not on a huge number of people. But it takes too much energy to to make a extremely extravagant illusion on multiple people. And if corse everything in the middle.
Yah, I understand. Alright, your examination is complete. Have a hype cookie! (:3)

Chayliel said:
No I'm not really crying. But I just don't know how to jump in with my Brynjar.
She's not technically free at the moment (I'm getting around to replying but.. well, daredevil is my only excuse) but I have a character who is the daughter of Loki so there is a link there.. I mean I don't actually have any ideas but I'm more than happy to help if I can!

LokiofSP said:
Same...We should start a support group
psh, you can keep your support group, I'm gonna fight anyone who tries to tell me to stop watching it...... unless you mean emotional support, I need a lot of that

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemoncakes said:
psh, you can keep your support group, I'm gonna fight anyone who tries to tell me to stop watching it...... unless you mean emotional support, I need a lot of that
Of course I meant emotional support!

I'm fine! I don't have a problem! So what if I haven't left my room in two days?!

Well I just need anyone to bump into Eric and tell him to join the Avengers!!!!!!! Or a little bit more casual, you know?

OOOHOHOOHOHOOO WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! HE HAS VISIONS! HE COULD SEE THE AVENGERS TOWER AND HIS FATHER COULD TELL HIM TO GO THERE! BECAUSE HEIMDALL IS LOVE. HEIMDALL IS LIFE.

DAMN I AM ONE SMART, SEXY, DEVIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back