Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

Virian was a bit too flustered to speak to him for a bit. But he soon coughed up enough courage to ask Nikolai a question.

"H-hey, uh.. when, umm... when school is over, do you, uh, wanna, likehave coffee with me?"

Nikolai does his signature nod—a weird, stiff, jolt of the head. "Yes," he said, fingers fretfully picking at the frayed hem of his jean jacket. "I would. Like that." The words come out choppy and unnatural, because this really beautiful guy just asked him out for coffee. He has read enough romance novels to know that asking someone to coffee is a gesture of romance. Virian was making a romantic gesture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikolai does his signature nod—a weird, stiff, jolt of the head. "Yes," he said, fingers fretfully picking at the frayed hem of his jean jacket. "I would. Like that." The words come out choppy and unnatural, because this really beautiful guy just asked him out for coffee. He has read enough romance novels to know that asking someone to coffee is a gesture of romance. Virian was making a romantic gesture.

"R-really?" Virian said,  looking shocked. He would have thought that Nikolai would accept. Hell, he didn't even know if he liked men.but damn, if he wasn't happy about it.

"Awesome! Where do you wanna go? I mean, for coffee. I mean, if you don't like coffee, we can go somewhere else. I don't mind. I'm pretty flexible. I-I think that might have come out wrong. I mean it's true. But, I uh... heh heh..."

(I don't know what has happened so I'm just gonna wing it.)

Ying-Yang

CiJHRBMWEAEURHs.jpg

Kairi walked out of the school. A book in her right hand as she glanced around the school Court yard, finding a nice shady spot under a tree. Kairi hadn't had an interest in going to this academy. She came because she had no other option. She made her way to the tree, sitting under it as she opened her book to its marked page. Her long black hair falling towards the ground as her eyes looked at the page.

Lucas got up from drawing and looked around. he had i idea what time it was and spaced out during it. he quickly eat a caramel  

Kyoko had been missing all her classes and to avoid the wraith of Sayaka, was wandering around trying to find someone to ask about any homework, she noticed Lucas and walked up to him "Hey."

Lucas got up from drawing and looked around. he had i idea what time it was and spaced out during it. he quickly eat a caramel  

(I don't know what has happened so I'm just gonna wing it.)

Ying-Yang

Kairi walked out of the school. A book in her right hand as she glanced around the school Court yard, finding a nice shady spot under a tree. Kairi hadn't had an interest in going to this academy. She came because she had no other option. She made her way to the tree, sitting under it as she opened her book to its marked page. Her long black hair falling towards the ground as her eyes looked at the page.

A short blue haired girl walked up to Kairi "Hey, have you seen a girl with red hair held back in a ponytail?"
character.png

"uh i dont t-think we got any yet" he said quickly trying not to sound nervous but failed

Ying- Yang

CiWx6tgU4AA-Y-P.jpg

Kairi glanced up from her book to look at the girl with short blue hair her tone of voice was calm and almost quite "No I have not"

@Judeauofaltrades

"R-really?" Virian said,  looking shocked. He would have thought that Nikolai would accept. Hell, he didn't even know if he liked men.but damn, if he wasn't happy about it.

"Awesome! Where do you wanna go? I mean, for coffee. I mean, if you don't like coffee, we can go somewhere else. I don't mind. I'm pretty flexible. I-I think that might have come out wrong. I mean it's true. But, I uh... heh heh..."

"I-I like coffee," he spoke, eyes focusing on the wall just beyond Virian. The boy's nonsensical rambling made him feel a bit better, like he wasn't the only one who was awkward and anxious. "I do not know? I just move here. From Russia. I do not know many places." 

Ying-Yang

Cb30fgWW0AAFKCS.jpg

Kairi reverted her eyes back to the pages of the book she was trying to read as she spoke in response to her comment "Will do" she didn't mean to seem rude, she just had a very antisocial personality when it came to strangers.

@Judeauofaltrades

Damn fast eater. ha

"what will i do then. i dont know what class i have" he shook his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back