Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

Haruki runs to Judas' side. "Are you alright? I am not much of a fighter unless in water." He inspects Judas' arm. Broken.

@Midnite

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra finally crawled  out from her trash can and looked around. She was probably was in the cafeteria, but she couldn't be sure. To try and find help, she began banging pots together. Being called on to demonstrate had freaked the poor kid out, and now she even had to ask for help! She was in a tough spot.
{Open}

Logan brushed by the whole scene going on between the group he was just with and continued to Survival class. He had already had his suit on, his helmet clipped to the belt on his side. He bumped into a girl and he stumbled back. "Watch it." He grumbled then looked up and saw the faint blue glow of an arc reactor. "Holy crap..." He muttered, then looked up to see the woman's face. "Uh... Sorry Miss Stark... I'm Logan." He said quickly recovering himself. "What is you name?" @sitanomoto

(Sorry, had to go for a second. I'll be on soon, can't commit to a scene yet. I'll just boot up the sim if enough people comment after this post.)

"I have broken ribs and arm and got a homicidal skrull trying to kill me... im having the time of my life....MOVE" he says lunging off the ground to help Haruki dodge a fireball. ...

Judas summons one of the guns from the warship in his left hand 

@Nicholas Waldorth

@TruPrimrose

Raymond

Ray looked back out the door, multiple students fleeing the area he arched a brow as there were no teachers. Probably in the staff room. He thought, exiting the room he looked to Judas on the floor with Haruki, then to the large super-skull. "Oh shit." He muttered, his head morphing into a skull his ripped jeans jacket turned into a leathery feel, spikes growing across the collar area he ran forward, the flames on his skull crackling in the air. "Leave my frien alone, dumbass!" He exclaimed, generating a long line of fiery chains he wrapped it around the skull, whipping the alien into the wall. @Midnite @TruPrimrose

Judas sees Raymond attacking. .."its about damn time..." he says 

The super skrull uses reed Richards  elasticity to escape the chains and wrapped itself around Raymond and began punching him with great force.

Judas fires at the skrull. ..

The attack causes it to release Raymond and soon a big green Amazon comes out of nowhere "ITS CLOBBERIN TIME" she says punching the skrull about three miles away.

It was she-hulk  Jennifer Walters...

"I always wanted to say that" she says looking back at the kids.

"Glad Hank called me in stay in school kids" she says leaping off

@Nicholas Waldorth

@TruPrimrose

Raymond

Raymond's head still on fire he looked back to Judas, walking towards him the students in the area all walked around him. His face twisted and turned, slowly morphing back into the Raymond you knew and loved. He held out a hand for Judas, looking to Haruki as well. "You guys want to head to the nurses office?" He asked. "The simulation doesn't seem to be starting yet." He answered with a smirk. @Midnite @TruPrimrose

Judas stood up.. "are you kidding me i just saw the sexy she hulk i think she was checking me out" he joked 

He got to his feet finally 

"I like you better with the flaming head your girlfriend probably thinks you look better that way" he jokes as they head to the nurses office.

"Oh and note to self im not as strong as the thing" he says looking at his arm

@Nicholas Waldorth

Raymond

He chuckled as they walked down. "She-Hulk was totally not looking at you. She's probably hooked up with Johnny Storm or something." He corrected. "And the flaming head is the worst of my abilities. Makes me look like a Halloween costume gone wrong." He said with a slight chuckle. "Cassie's not gonna want to clean up burned walls because I was leaning on one. And the Thing is totally stronger than you. Out of your league even if your main power was super strength." He said as they walked, opening the door to the nurses office. @Midnite

Nikolai flung his backpack over his shoulder as he stood up, quietly making his way out of the classroom. "Thank you, sir," he told the Professor in a stiff, quiet voice, and then headed into the hallway. 

"Hey! Nikolai, was it? Wait up!" Virian said, running after him, as Nikolai was leaving the door. Then it started to hit him. Maybe he didn't want to be around Virian. It's not like many people really did. He stopped, and looked at the door sadly. He was dumb to think that anything would change. He was unlikable.

Unlovable.

Logan brushed by the whole scene going on between the group he was just with and continued to Survival class. He had already had his suit on, his helmet clipped to the belt on his side. He bumped into a girl and he stumbled back. "Watch it." He grumbled then looked up and saw the faint blue glow of an arc reactor. "Holy crap..." He muttered, then looked up to see the woman's face. "Uh... Sorry Miss Stark... I'm Logan." He said quickly recovering himself. "What is you name?" @sitanomoto

Cassie was invilved in her own thoughts when she was bumped into. "Watch it yourself," Cassie said with a grin, looking at Logan. "The name's Cassie. Seems like you already know my last name." She had Friday run an analysis. "Liam, is it?" She held out her hands. 

The bursting and banging and crashing of the fight going on right in the damn school created a cacophony in Nikolai's overly-sensitive ears. He needed more heroin—he can't remember the last time he shot up, but it was far too long ago—so his brain was pounding violently in his skull, and the uproar of the fight only served to make it worse. The cacophony turned into a persistent buzzing, growing so loud that it was the only damn thing he could hear. He grit his teeth and strode to Survival class, leaving his classmates to deal with whatever mess of a thing they had just encountered. @Safety Hammer

The bursting and banging and crashing of the fight going on right in the damn school created a cacophony in Nikolai's overly-sensitive ears. He needed more heroin—he can't remember the last time he shot up, but it was far too long ago—so his brain was pounding violently in his skull, and the uproar of the fight only served to make it worse. The cacophony turned into a persistent buzzing, growing so loud that it was the only damn thing he could hear. He grit his teeth and strode to Survival class, leaving his classmates to deal with whatever mess of a thing they had just encountered. @Safety Hammer

Virian was sat in the back of the class, looking rather blue. He was drawing a picture of him punching Magneto in the face to keep his mind off of, what he thought, was his rejection.

Virian was sat in the back of the class, looking rather blue. He was drawing a picture of him punching Magneto in the face to keep his mind off of, what he thought, was his rejection.

Nikolai found Virian sitting across the row from him, and while he was godawful at interpreting emotions, he could tell something was wrong. Class hadn't started yet, so there were a bunch of seats open, but Virian, very clearly, decided to distance himself from Nikolai. It was ridiculous that he was starting to like this boy, that so quickly, he had grown attached to him, because he knew, he knew it was bound to be a letdown. And he didn't particularly care that his train of thought was similar to that of a boy-crazed 14 year old girl, because he already felt stupidly enamored with a boy he'd met hours ago. Honestly, why, why in the world, would Virian want anything to do with him? Nikolai was many things, but he was not dumb. He knew there was something wrong with him. He doesn't socialize well: his words are always stiff and robotic, and sometimes Nikolai can't even convince himself that he's not a robot, because he was made in a lab, and he grew up in a lab, so there has to be wires and bolts and little computers in him somewhere. Virian wouldn't want a robot that's not wired correctly. 

(in which Nikolai is a love-struck fool and extremely dramatic)

They made it to the nurse..."I'll be good i heal fast...this place should help me heal faster. ..and im stronger then you that's all that matters" he says going to the infirmary 

@Nicholas Waldorth

Raymond

As they entered the nurses office, a plumb blond haired woman Ina white lab coat attended to Judas. "Right, you're way stronger than me." He said sarcastically. "Just heal fast or however your out it, Hotshot." He said, saluting at Judas he slid his hands into his pockets, exiting the room he wondered down the hall. @Midnite

(Welp, that"s my cue. Won't be on for the night, won't be able to resume rping till like four o'clock so someone can do the survival simulation while RPing Luke Cage.)

"Logan, nice to meet you Cassie." He replied. He shook her hand then let go and put his hands in his pockets. "So what brings you to the Academy? I mean you should already be off on your world-saving adventure?" He asked.

Nikolai found Virian sitting across the row from him, and while he was godawful at interpreting emotions, he could tell something was wrong. Class hadn't started yet, so there were a bunch of seats open, but Virian, very clearly, decided to distance himself from Nikolai. It was ridiculous that he was starting to like this boy, that so quickly, he had grown attached to him, because he knew, he knew it was bound to be a letdown. And he didn't particularly care that his train of thought was similar to that of a boy-crazed 14 year old girl, because he already felt stupidly enamored with a boy he'd met hours ago. Honestly, why, why in the world, would Virian want anything to do with him? Nikolai was many things, but he was not dumb. He knew there was something wrong with him. He doesn't socialize well: his words are always stiff and robotic, and sometimes Nikolai can't even convince himself that he's not a robot, because he was made in a lab, and he grew up in a lab, so there has to be wires and bolts and little computers in him somewhere. Virian wouldn't want a robot that's not wired correctly. 

(in which Nikolai is a love-struck fool and extremely dramatic)

As soon as Virian locked his eyes on Nikolai his heart burst. He gulped, before shoving his notebook into his bag, and trying to look normal again. 

"Uh, h-hey Nikolai.." He said awkwardly, smiling in a rather embarrassed manner. God he was gorgeous. One of the best looking people he had ever seen. Not only was his body chiseled like fucking marble, but his strong accent tied it together. Virian always had a thing for foreign guys, but damn did Nikolai take it to another level. "D-do you wanna sit by me.. maybe..?"

As soon as Virian locked his eyes on Nikolai his heart burst. He gulped, before shoving his notebook into his bag, and trying to look normal again. 

"Uh, h-hey Nikolai.." He said awkwardly, smiling in a rather embarrassed manner. God he was gorgeous. One of the best looking people he had ever seen. Not only was his body chiseled like fucking marble, but his strong accent tied it together. Virian always had a thing for foreign guys, but damn did Nikolai take it to another level. "D-do you wanna sit by me.. maybe..?"

Nikolai's head shot up much too quickly, and if he were any normal, un-enhanced human-being, he would have given himself whiplash in the process. He also wouldn't have just stared at Virian for a good 5 seconds before choking out a response. "Yes," he blurted too suddenly, and Nikolai was ready to smash his head against a desk. Resisting the urge, he lifted himself from his seat and grabbed the strap of his backpack, shuffling over to the seat right of Virian's. Virian probably thought he was some kind of idiot right about now, but Nikolai decided that that was okay, because at least that made him an idiot that Virian wanted to sit next to. 

Nikolai's head shot up much too quickly, and if he were any normal, un-enhanced human-being, he would have given himself whiplash in the process. He also wouldn't have just stared at Virian for a good 5 seconds before choking out a response. "Yes," he blurted too suddenly, and Nikolai was ready to smash his head against a desk. Resisting the urge, he lifted himself from his seat and grabbed the strap of his backpack, shuffling over to the seat right of Virian's. Virian probably thought he was some kind of idiot right about now, but Nikolai decided that that was okay, because at least that made him an idiot that Virian wanted to sit next to. 

Virian was a bit too flustered to speak to him for a bit. But he soon coughed up enough courage to ask Nikolai a question.

"H-hey, uh.. when, umm... when school is over, do you, uh, wanna, likehave coffee with me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back