Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

Ant-Man

"Okay class, we'll begin the class. Anyone who comes in after now is late at this point." He said before looking to the board, he wrote the following: MUTANTS. He turned back to the class, arching a brow through his mask now. "What is a mutant?" He asked, multiple students' hands perked up.

Cassie

Cassie's hand raced up, she loved studying mutants. She knew a whole bunch about mutants. She was the valedictorian last year so she hoped being it again this year would be participation. "Hee! Hee!" She exclaimed, Rsymond just chuckled at the side. @LoneSniper87 @Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas thought he knew but didnt fell like begin noticed by a hole bunch of kids so kept slient with his hands down

Science, Daniel smiled, he dominated this class, well he was great at just about every subject, but he actually liked science. He took one glance at Mr. Pym, who seemed to be busy, and kept moving. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was a bit excited that he was about to be taught by Ant-Man. He walked down the row of seat before setting his eyes on someone reading a book. He took a seat behind them wanting to ask them what exactly happened last class. "Dracula, huh?" He said quietly. "Good choice... Hey, you mind telling me what exactly happened last class?" He asked, his eyes moving repeatedly from Mr. Pym to the boy.

Logan nodded and took out a copy of Dracula. He opened it and continued reading, glancing up to see if anybody of interest would come by.

Shin sat in the center of the room but for now unarmored as he stored it with his tachyon field for the time being. He was already bored and didn't particpate in the exercises last class. He looked to a figure in the back of the room clad in black armor, it was a miracle his seat didn't collaspe. Then he remembered that these seats were likely made out of a special metal. 

Ant-Man

His eyes scurried across the room, scanning each student he paused at Daniel. "Mr. Daniel?" He questioned. "Do you happen to know what a mutant is? Going with anythin' right now." He said to the young boy. He looked to the boy, arching a brow as he waited for a response.

Jocasta

The robot continued to her next destination. Two teens, Nikolai and Virian. She looked through the school's cameras, finding their exact location she zipped off, looking for the two before she arrived at the needed place. "Nikolai and Virian yes? Where you not supposed to be in Mr. Pym's class exactly one minute ago?" The robot asked, greatly robotic and female like. @thelittlebay @Safety Hammer @Moddy

Ant-Man

His eyes scurried across the room, scanning each student he paused at Daniel. "Mr. Daniel?" He questioned. "Do you happen to know what a mutant is? Going with anythin' right now." He said to the young boy. He looked to the boy, arching a brow as he waited for a response.

Jocasta

The robot continued to her next destination. Two teens, Nikolai and Virian. She looked through the school's cameras, finding their exact location she zipped off, looking for the two before she arrived at the needed place. "Nikolai and Virian yes? Where you not supposed to be in Mr. Pym's class exactly one minute ago?" The robot asked, greatly robotic and female like. @thelittlebay @Safety Hammer @Moddy

"Sorry, it was my fault." Virian said, before Nikolai could interfere.

"I couldn't find my classes, and Nikolai here was trying to help me." He looked over at the handsome super soldier, and smiled. "I am sorry for taking up your time, and making you miss class."

Logan closed the book and raised his hand, then turned to the boy. "Thanks, and nothin' much, we just did archery parctice..." He replied. He leaned back in his chair after, waiting to see if he would be called.

Tch, he had been called out, a question asking what a mutant was. What was Mr. Pym going for? Was he trying to embarrass Daniel for talking in class? Big mistake. "Depends on what you're talking about here. I mean everything's mutated at one point, right? Kinda means we're all mutants." He raised his left hand, infusing psychic energy into it and causing his hand to glow blue and turn translucent. "But if you're talking about this special shi-- stuff. That's only us right? Well, some us. I don't really know who else is a mutant in here. Anyway, we have a special genetic trait, the X-gene. Making us pretty awesome. Homo Superior, I think that's what it's called." A devilish smile spread across his face as he sat back into his chair, his chin up. "Tell me, was I at least close?"

Ant-Man

Ant-Man

Hank nodded, a quiet clap for the boy. He'd covered most everything he was going to teach. "Fun fact, did any of you know that the mutant gene actually comes from the male in the family? Curse your dad!" He said with a small chuckle, no one laughed. He quickly silenced as he jotted this all on the board. "Now, who was one of the most famous mutant speakers in the world?" He asked as the kids in the room all raised their hands. Cassie seemed to be straining the most so he nodded at her. "You chose me for the easy one but it's Chaeles Xavier?" Hank nodded before looking back to the class. "Now, what mutant group did Xavier form?" He questioned.

"Sorry, it was my fault." Virian said, before Nikolai could interfere.

"I couldn't find my classes, and Nikolai here was trying to help me." He looked over at the handsome super soldier, and smiled. "I am sorry for taking up your time, and making you miss class."

Nikolai stared at Virian in something like shock and bewilderment, because no one had ever done something like that for him before, so why was some guy he just met doing it now? He pulled his eyes towards the robot-lady, quickly and vigorously nodding his assent, and then glanced back at Virian. "Yes. Not a problem," his words sounded about as artificial and robot as the robot herself. He was close to panic though, because he was now lying to an authority figure, and that was something he would never ever consider doing, it was against his programming, but he knew enough to keep his mouth sealed tightly shut so he wouldn't get caught right in the middle of this great lie. 

Ant-Man

He glanced around the room, looking to Lucas he nodded as to tell the boy you can answer. "Lucas, have at it." He said, stepping back as he waited for a response. He liked it so fa though expected a bit more drama for his feel. @Godless555

Jocasta

The robot nodded, turning around she perked her hand up into the air, shaking it a bit alike 'follow me'. She walked down, you could hear the bolts moving in her legs as she opened the door to the school, letting the two enter now they continued to the science classroom. "This is my stop, you two apologize to H-- Ant-Man." She said, leaving the two alone in the hall. @thelittlebay @Safety Hammer

Jocasta

The robot nodded, turning around she perked her hand up into the air, shaking it a bit alike 'follow me'. She walked down, you could hear the bolts moving in her legs as she opened the door to the school, letting the two enter now they continued to the science classroom. "This is my stop, you two apologize to H-- Ant-Man." She said, leaving the two alone in the hall. @thelittlebay @Safety Hammer

"Pym or Lang?"

Ant-Man

"Correct." He answered. "Xavier formed the X-Men, ironically his last name starts with an X so that's why it's the X-Men. Just kidding, it's because of the X-Gene. The thing that makes mutants... Mutants. The X-Gene gives mutants a limited form of reality manipulation, Wolverine can create claws from his knuckles, Charles Can read minds and much more. The abilities of a mutant are endless. Now, we've studied the mutant gene, who is Apocalypse? What does he have to do with mutants?" He questioned as well.

Ant-Man

"Correct." He answered. "Xavier formed the X-Men, ironically his last name starts with an X so that's why it's the X-Men. Just kidding, it's because of the X-Gene. The thing that makes mutants... Mutants. The X-Gene gives mutants a limited form of reality manipulation, Wolverine can create claws from his knuckles, Charles Can read minds and much more. The abilities of a mutant are endless. Now, we've studied the mutant gene, who is Apocalypse? What does he have to do with mutants?" He questioned as well.

"What is, the first mutant?" Virian said, as if he were answering a question in Jeopardy. "That is, if you are talking about En Sabah Nur."

(Is anyone else having problems with the site posting things twice?)

Ant-Man

Hank looked to the door, nodding as Virian answered. "You're right, but why not take a seat? First day so I', not failing anyone for being late." He said with a smile. "Jocasta brought you in right?" He questioned the two as they entered. @thelittlebay @Safety Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back