• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

@Otakuyaki Yeah that's good!

Just finished and working on my post.

I've got some good ideas on were to take this thing...hopefully you all find them pleasing =)

@BlackJack

Since the second day is just starting you could just bump into someone at this point.

People in Republic City:

Sogata-prison

Fei-Meeting the president

Tomoki- Meeting the president

Kano-leaving his mother's restaurant

Ryo- Bumping into Kano

Opal- Hotel

Jeng- Hotel

Fudo- Unknown

Kai- Unknown

Other Characters:

Izumi-Southern Water Tribe

Blake- Ba-Sing-Se

Side Characters:

President Kavi-Meeting Fei and Tomoki

Mi Yun- Probably in her room

Hie- Getting the cold room ready

Police Boss- Training Somewhere

Nila- In her restaurant's kitchen

Sorry if I'm missing someone

@NessieAlways

Do you want Ryo to run into Kano again? Kano will probably just apologise for offending you, unless there's something you're character might want with Kano O.o

So I should crash into someone, or maybe get mugged seeing as that seems to be the best thing right now xD

@Otakuyaki

Well I had thought Ryo would find a way to tag along or something...probably to go apologize to everyone for "ditching" and then just play as it goes.

@BlackJack

Kai could be in the hotel with the Avatar and Opal and get mugged there. Jeng and Opal might jump in if you let them know that's what you're planning.

Hmm... I still want to have Blake hop in and kick the avatar's currently overconfident ass or something at some point... That way, Blake'll teach the avatar something important instead of do nothin' but tag along or wander around.

NessieAlways said:
@Otakuyaki
Well I had thought Ryo would find a way to tag along or something...probably to go apologize to everyone for "ditching" and then just play as it goes.
Hmm... I think the best way would be for Ryo to approach Kano maybe? But Ryo is aiming to go to the South, whereas the Avatar may be headed North for Noriko? Unless he goes to both poles to learn both styles of bending(as mentioned in the series, both poles have different styles of bending, after all)

Once they find out what my guys secret is he will probably freak out and end up doing fighting the group and trying to escape seeing as he is a fugitive sort of

@UltraYuseke

Blake reminds me of a playful Toph =P

Where is Blake right now?

@Otakuyaki

Yeah that can be one...but aren't they planning to go to the fire nation? I had thought about having some firebender capturing his sister forcing him to go to the fire nation with the group. Of course if they are going to the North Water Tribe I can think of something else.

NessieAlways said:
Blake reminds me of a playful Toph =P
Where is Blake right now?
Ba-Sing-Se, but because of the skip to the next day, I can have her headed wherever I want. Currently, flying across the ocean towards the fire nation using her airbending and giant pots as her means of travel. Also, thanks for the playful Toph comment. Love Toph a lot, so comparing my char to her's just so fulfilling to my job as a character maker.

NessieAlways said:
@Otakuyaki

Yeah that can be one...but aren't they planning to go to the fire nation? I had thought about having some firebender capturing his sister forcing him to go to the fire nation with the group. Of course if they are going to the North Water Tribe I can think of something else.
The only scenario I see, which is unlikely, where Ryo will go to the firenation is:

Izumi has arrived at Republic City. The avatar's group has been held back by something, thus allowing her to get there before they leave. Ryo chances upon meeting Izumi, only that when he sees her, she's being kidnapped by pedophiles(kidnappers don't target little girls wandering around on their own, that probably means their alone, without family to pay a ransom), and he attacks? But they escape to the fire nation.

I think it more likely that:

Ryo might actually find himself indebted to the avatar, and maybe travel with him to pay off a favour? That might be more likely, but then Izumi will end up at Republic City. Characters in Republic City could be facing a sub-plot of more spirit smugglers eventually angering a giant spirit in the jungles of the old Downtown, maybe?

Just thoughts :P

@Otakuyaki

Yeah the first idea is a stretch...the second idea seems plausible I'm not so worried on having Izumi join the group as much as I'm worried on Ryo joining. I'm mostly keeping Izumi in for my personal lols and some tension relief. When the RP gets too dramatic or heavy, I needed to have a little kid running around being dumb =P

But yeah Ryo being in debt to the Avatar does seem possible. Just what exactly did the Avatar do to make Ryo in debt?

NessieAlways said:
@Otakuyaki
Yeah the first idea is a stretch...the second idea seems plausible I'm not so worried on having Izumi join the group as much as I'm worried on Ryo joining. I'm mostly keeping Izumi in for my personal lols and some tension relief. When the RP gets too dramatic or heavy, I needed to have a little kid running around being dumb =P

But yeah Ryo being in debt to the Avatar does seem possible. Just what exactly did the Avatar do to make Ryo in debt?
Hmm...

Only spirits directly involed with the affairs of humans would rise up against them, such as the use of spirit vines by Kuvira, as only the vines began abducting citizens, and they aren't even spirits xD so another spirit attack is out of question.

What about a former Southern Water Tribe warrior stumble across Ryo and the group, but the avatar vouches for him especially after he helped fight against the giant spirit. Might that work?

@Otakuyaki

That actually seems like a very good idea! Although with Ryo's cold attitude he wont be happy about following the avatar...I'm sure he'll come around later =P

So... Avatar getting his ass handed to him by Blake at some point because the avatar's still too naive or something sound good to everybody? xD

he is standing outside. There is a slit in the door, and he talked in through the slit. Plus I moved Tomoki in there with Kavi, sorry @NessieAlways

I would much rather President Kavi be alone...but if that isn't possible then I'll play along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then that would means that Fei have to get in and drag the Doctor out or accompany President Ravi as well

I'm probably going to be out for the rest of the day... I might be on tonight though so see you all then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back