• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

That is a tall order xD Let's make it four with Fudo by him starting up with his evil intentions born from losing control over his powers as planned earlier xD

I like how the avatar is hanging out with fugitives, criminals, and malicious benders(Excluding Opal, Fei, Tomoki, and Kano)

It's funny to see how the Avatar team consisted of pardoned criminals and one police officer lol

Maybe I should have Blake become a police officer when Fudo goes berserk so she can be the one who detains her brother, and not a random police officer thinks they need to go so far as kill him if it gets out of hand? (No, not referring to Fei, but I bet Fei'd also go that far if she couldn't detain him otherwise.)

Well, that's why Blake would join the police and capture Fudo herself. Of ocurse, Fudo may not know at all who she is, since Fudo thinks Blake's dead, and Blake's completely changed her image since then, but it'd be for the best if Blake pursued Fudo, being his sister and all, and the one who knows pretty much everything about him, including how to get him to stop without amputation.

Also Fei will go to her protective mother hen mode if Avatar is harmed/taken hostage

[QUOTE="too much idea]Also Fei will go to her protective mother hen mode if Avatar is harmed/taken hostage

[/QUOTE]
The Hen of Republic City: Fei

Yeah, she's already proven that she will hurt take someone's arm off

Tag me if I have to see it

Fei: "Well if that criminal follow what I said, no one's is going to lose a limb that day. It's not my fault, I'm just doing my job!"

KalenNighteyes said:
Alright, I've had a read through the summaries, but I'm still not sure how I should jump in. Any thoughts?
Hmm... The avatar already has a horde following him out of Republic City...

Is your character headed to the fire nation btw? Does he have any business there?

Your character could be at the zoo when something goes wrong maybe? O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back