• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

@NessieAlways

Hope you like my CS. I know you didnt want more water benders so i tried to make my char like a non bender as best i could but ive really wanted to use that picture for a long long time! :3

Was hoping maybe i could start my character off with yours in the SWT. since they are the same age and all :D But just depends if i get accepted and what you have planned for that character.

@Kaine

She seems good! When I get back home from classes I'll give you the official heads up and I'll PM you about our characters meeting up and stuff =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Flutterby, have you been busy lately?

I'll totally understand if you are and I can wait for however long it takes, it's just that it can't be good for the RP if Jeng isn't able to move about normally, seeing as he's the main character of the story

I just gave a description, thanks for the info, I will add it.

@UltraYuseke

The spirit wasn't described, so I just gave it a description, would you like it to be different? I'm thinking of creating a spirit character soon :P

Also, you might want to keep OOC here :P

Actually, the spirit's already made, just waiting for a certain someone (@NessieAlways) to post the details in the Mechanics page. Anyway, I'll at least give you the picture of the spirit, so it's not all confusing and stuff with how it looks.

clouds landscapes nature electricity tornadoes elemental lightning skyscapes 1600x1200 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_82.jpg

Mechanics posted

You guys write fast =S

I left off on page 42 and now it's in 44

I love it, but now I have more to read xD

I'll have an overview and a post soon!

@Otakuyaki

It might take a while for me to respond so if you want to continue RPing go ahead and pretend Ryo nodded in the direction of the Spirit and is now following you =P

NessieAlways said:
@Otakuyaki

It might take a while for me to respond so if you want to continue RPing go ahead and pretend Ryo nodded in the direction of the Spirit and is now following you =P
Ahahaha, it's ok, I will wait.

NessieAlways said:
@Otakuyaki
Alright if at any time you want to jump into the spirit fight, you have my permission to bunny Ryo around and drag him with Kano or something =P
Ahahhahaa, drag Ryo around xD

Tie him to my car and drive down the streets, that's what I'll do.

jk

@too many idea @UltraYuseke Sorry, I have been up for a full 24 hours. I have a meeting tomorrow, I need some sleep. I am sorry, I won't be able to reply, but my body can't take much more. Good night.

So, I've missed a couple pages since my last post. I'm not exactly sure how to reenter my character. He was with Kai, but it's a little late to respond. Technically he is at the zoo now, but I'm still unsure how to bring him back in xD

Well, at least you don't have to wake up with a weird older sister randomly sleeping in bed with you every morning xD

@UltraYuseke so she can introduce her character. So yes it is planned and I am monitoring this as best as I can between my 5 minute in between class intervals =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright that explains everything :)

Now Fei can freely bully the spirit. Afterall, earth is it's weakness >3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back