• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

We can times skip. Also, if everybody's fine, I'm gonna say that during the time we've skipped, Blake started on her way to Republic City as fast as her airbending would let her, and Fudo headed on his way to the fire nation, same place your chars are going to go to soon. Kinda alternating my chars as to which is involved with the avatar's group at different times. Should definitely have a nice little scene where Blake playfully beats the crap outta the avatar because he's still got a long ways to go with his training xD

Also, been thinking about this a while now, but I've been hesitant to ask since y'know, structure of the RP n' everything. Was wonderin' if one of my chars could be a bender that ends up teaching the avatar a little bit of the bending. Let's say... enough so they have an easier time with learning from the element's bending master? Somethin' like the basics.

Well, Fudo'd probably end up in a situation where he's convinced to teach the avatar his special black flame, and the avatar fail at the technique bad enough to burn his own hands at the level of which requires black flames to cause burns of to ones self, without even making black flames.

Erm... The rave party at the dock has ended, so Ryo might run into the group before they leave?

Or if you can say that the docks were closed off for the night by police, so he couldn't leave, and he crosses paths with the avatar in the morning?

@NessieAlways

Yeah I have to figure out how I'm going to strategically place myself back. I had been thinking about him having watched from afar the whole time (Still traumatized by the origin of the last attack he decided not to meddle in spirit business or something) ..but I haven't really read the posts in detail to see if that would actually work. I'll probably continue catching up tonight and have a post pretty soon. I'll definitely have one before I start classes.

We're going to time skip it to tomorrow. Fei is trying to have an audience with the President to tell him about the Avatar's plan for a trip to Fire Nation and about Sogata wanting a pardon

Alright go ahead just make a post that says "TIME SKIP" and then continue on...just so the time skip is clear if anyone needs to go back

I know how Blake and Fudo're gonna bump into them. Blake'll be flyin' across the ocean with her pots and airbending and get tired, so just randomly fly by, open the door to the zeppelin, and then hop in. Either that, or she'll be at the fire nation instead of Fudo, who I was planning to have at the fire nation. Maybe I can move my little plan with them ahead by having them two be nearby around this time... Blake joins them on the zeppelin mid-flight, then Fudo waits at the Fire Nation, then Blake and Fudo encounter each other there... So many other ways that would work out in getting the two in the same area... I'll just go with my above if everybody's fine... xD

Still wondering how to get my guy there, he was at the docks but did not do anything, not sure where to jump in seeing how my guy is not all outgoing and stuff

I'm almost done catching up... I'll see how Kai as well as anyone else who needs it can jump in smoothly (unless someone else has a quick solution for this then by all means go ahead and let the kid know)

Also I'll try to direct the RP towards a destination...I think I have something in mind for now...I just have to finish the last two pages to see if it'll actually work

Post coming soon!

If you come across the avatar in republic city, maybe you guys might meet again in the fire nation port city and join the fight against the smugglers?

NessieAlways said:
I'm almost done catching up... I'll see how Kai as well as anyone else who needs it can jump in smoothly (unless someone else has a quick solution for this then by all means go ahead and let the kid know)
Also I'll try to direct the RP towards a destination...I think I have something in mind for now...I just have to finish the last two pages to see if it'll actually work

Post coming soon!
I gave the port city a name :DDD Will that work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back