• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I would add the amount of HP I have to my char. template, but I am not sure how much HP to put in the first place. :P

Hmmm I'll probably have to come up with some numbers that would be adequate I don't want characters dying or being brutally wounded in one swing.

I'll be editing your posts to add the Spirits hit points at the bottom kind of how my and TheMoonRose have.

If someone minds this please let me know

@too much idea

I'm going to change your hitpoints just a tad since Kano attacked before you did.

@jamaicanviking

You last post seemed to be cut off can you finish it and deliver the final blow to the spirit?

hey guys,

I have to work in the morning, sorry I don't know what timezone you all are in but I'm in e.s.t, and its about 9:30. I would stay up if I didn't have to work but alas, I need money.Don't worry about replying to me until later tonight. Have fun and see y'all tomorrow!

I'll be unavailable for a bit, but I'll have a summary of pages 11-15 and a post soon after!

Thank you all so much for keeping this RP alive!

On the other hand, Zuko hankered after the avatar, captured him at least three times(I think :P ), hired a combustionbender to kill him, and still taught him Firebending. :3

Just to put it out there...I'm waiting for an opportunity to bring Ryo back in. Unless someone is waiting for me to reply I'll be in the background watching over the RP until the moment comes =)

My president duties await! Working on the post!

Don't hate me for making Kavi say no... It brings great opportunities and character development!!

@jamaicanviking @Dakup

Time for a prison break!

@too much idea

Time for Officer Fei to decide if she helps the Avatar or follows the law!

@Flutterby

Time for Opal to choose between following the Avatar or her job!

I'm gonna just play the family card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't know what to do. Should Fei come in? But if she come in, that'll only make things awkward and ruin the friendly mood xD

You could have her happen across Tomoki and Jeng. They are on their way to a prosthetic shop to get an arm for Sogata. Could say shes on patrol or something.

Well, Fei is Jeng's bodyguard. Let's say she went to her protective mother hen mode again

How will the avatar gather his gang?

Some sort of rumour spreading that the avatar was searching for people to travel with? Or will he search for the people who fought the spirit with him?

Btw, I'm not sure what happened in the recent pages. ._.???

^ this we need a new event. Maybe accidentally walking across a spirit circus?

Fei would probably join since she the Avatar's bodyguard

My character might be there cause he had no where to go on a boring day but a circus. :/

Which is kind of sad.

But that's an illegal one .w.?

Maybe your characer could be there working undercover? Looking for the perfect time to launch an operation and catch anyone involved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back