• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

A hahaha

My character is a lonely teenager who spends half his days floating around in a dock.

I highly doubt he would be part of such an operation xD

If there was a petition, or even protestors against the slavery of spirits in such a demeanour, he might join them instead.

He might also be in the wrong place at the wrong time. What if they were illegally smuggling the spirits in cages through the southern docks, and the smugglers were not the local fishermen? Wouldn't that be suspicious? O.o

And if they do it under the cover of night, Ryo will be there O.o

Hm.. We could do that. Fei could take the Avatar to take a tour around the city at night and accidentally meet everyone else

I like that idea!

Illegal smuggling in the southern docks.

Somehow everyone is there and yeah!

Let me know when most of you all get there by Bolding it in your post.

At that time:

*I'll make an update in the overview Summaries so others can catch up.

*I'll make an evil guy or two for the smuggling.

*I'll make some spirits to help/fight off.

*I'll make a post starting the fight.

*We'll all come together!

Hey Nessie,

I think this is the best Idea for Sogata to be pardoned if one of the spirits is a lightning spirit.

From what I'm seeing, there aren't any airbenders. It it that nobody wants to play them, or that nobody's allowed to start as an airbender?

Then I'll be one, 'cause I'm kinda what you'd call a wind freak.

Also, by the looks of it, we're allowed multiple characters...? Not sure on that, but if so, I'm makin' a second character too.

@UltraYuseke

We had an airbender, but after one post he poofed away.

I'd love to have an airbender on board =)

And yes multiple characters are accepted as long as you can keep up =)

Just what I like to hear; an approval for an airbender char to be made.

@NessieAlways What would you say to somebody with both water and fire? Just wonderin' if you'd accept that, since I'm kinda lookin' at a good mental picture of how that char'd be. Of course, I'd still have the airbender for my first of the two chars.

UltraYuseke said:
Just what I like to hear; an approval for an airbender char to be made.

@NessieAlways What would you say to somebody with both water and fire? Just wonderin' if you'd accept that, since I'm kinda lookin' at a good mental picture of how that char'd be. Of course, I'd still have the airbender for my first of the two chars.
What do you mean with water and fire?

Bending two elements at the same time?

Yeah, pretty much. I'd probably either make it as the bender able to use both but one at a time, or both at the same time as well but a bit weaker if both are used at the same time due to focus being split.

UltraYuseke said:
Yeah, pretty much. I'd probably either make it as the bender able to use both but one at a time, or both at the same time as well but a bit weaker if both are used at the same time due to focus being split.
I don't really know how to feel about that...I think it's better to stick to just one element...I could compensate with your character having more than one special technique =)

Ah, don't worry about it. It's just an idea I had that ?I wanted to see if would get approved. Nothin' more than that, really.

I just had Fudo start leaving Republic City T.T

I need some way to have Blake or Fudo meet up with them... Hmm... Fudo's going to start by trying to kill the avatar to test his strength after he goes insane from power or somethin' xD

Your character could hear about the Avatar whereabouts in the train to Ba Sing Sei then jumped out or do something crazy like that?

Fei would certainly step in and tries to stop Fudo before Fudo could even touch the Avatar >)

@Otakuyaki Of course! Go right ahead!

Sorry for my lack of posting and involvement. My internet has been extremely crappy lately. It's only working in five minute intervals. Funny thing is that it's only happening to my computer. My brother's and my mom's computers are fine, so any writing I do I have to use theirs when they let me. If anyone is a techy person and knows what I can do please let me know! Anywho...I haven't been able to fully catch up and write something decent. I'm taking my computer for a check up later on today so I should have summaries up and a post soon. Hopefully my computer is well and it's nothing too serious.

Ahahaha that happens to me all the time.(computers are always d*cks to us :b)

I was planning on revealing that Kano's mother left the North cause she learnt that bloodbending was hereditary in her bloodline because her bloodline's waterbending was strong, similar to Amon and Tarrlok's bloodline(so Kano might be a bloodbender? Though he can't use it during the day like Tarrlok and Amon, only at full moon of course) and that she actually knows Noriko, and taught her waterbending before she abruptly left. XDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting...Kano can be Avatar Jeng's contact to Noriko. She could recognize him from his similarities with his mother and help them out.

((@jamaicanviking is the group still at the docks? I will edit this in a moment... :P ))

((Actually, I will shift question to OOC chat :P ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking that it might be cool and funny for the Avatar & the rest of team to visit the underground ring and accidentally sees Fei fighting illegally there xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back