• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom attack of the pokemon

Grace looked to her and said happily " Eevee Eevee! " as a reply to her name being called

Grace stayed close to Misty since she didn't trust anyone else weaving between her feet as she walked

Grace sniffed Togepi and bounded around him saying playfully " Eevee Eevee Eevee "

Dawn waited and finally nurse joy came back out and she got Squirtle back. Dawn held him in her arms while he rested. "Okay let's go now." Dawn said to Misty.

Grace walked up and nugged Togepi then layed down asking if her wanted to ride on her back since he was small enough

Dawn shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I kind of figured you would." Dawn chuckled a bit. She thought for a moment. "Did you catch a glimpse of the guy with the salamence pokemon?" Dawn asked curious.

Grace got up and trotted back up to the others happily " Eevee Eevee " she said smiling

Grace walked next to Misty avoiding any kind of contact with anyone else

Dawn decided to for get about the question she asked. Hopefully nothing like that would happen again. "Yeah." Dawn smiled. "I'm so happy that Squirtle is okay." Dawn said smiling and hugging him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back