• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom attack of the pokemon

shiloh7664

Chicken Nugget Queen
once there was a scientist that made an experiment and used it on a pokemon the experiment went wrong the gymleaders and trainers must stop it! (you can be a pokemon if you want)

Dawn started running towards the Pokemon center. Poor little Piplup got badly injured and needed taken care of fast. She quickly went inside giving little Piplup to Nurse Joy. Dawn sat down hoping Piplup would be alright.

Storm sat in a feild, playing a flute she had. Her one pokemon, Umbrion, enjoyed listening, and waved it's tail to the rhythm.

Misty came running to the pokémon center with togipi in her arms she saw dawn she looked worried she sat down next to her "are you alright?" @MagicalFlower

Last edited by a moderator:
Brock woke himself up. He went to the mirrior and punched it. His hand was covered in blood. He took the pieces of glass out and then walked outside.

She nodded. "I'm fine, but I'm worried about Piplup. He was beaten up pretty badly." Dawn looked at the ground saddened.

Storm stood up, putting her flute in it's case and having Umbrion on her shoulders. She walked to the Pokemon hospital, to have one of her Pokemon fixed up. As she send in her krookodile, he sat in the waiting room and pet Umbrion.

Dawn smiled a bit. "Yeah he'll probably be fine. Piplup means the world to me......well all of my Pokemons mean the world to me." Dawn said hugging togipi.

Storm saw two other trainers there, but didn't bother to get involved with their conversation. She didn't like talking. Her Pokemon, Umbreion unlike her, ran over and scratched at the floor in front of them, wanting attention, since Storm didn't give any.

Storm saw two other trainers there, but didn't bother to get involved with their conversation. She didn't like talking. Her Pokemon, Umbreion unlike her, ran over and scratched at the floor in front of them, wanting attention, since Storm didn't give any.

Meanwhile in a cave, Fadell with a swift throw, he caught the final regi, converting it to a dark regirock. "The world...shall be converted to a true fear...true darkness shall infect all of time and matter"

Dawn looked at Misty and nodded. She looked over seeing an Umbreon. "Awww! Your a cute little fella." Dawn smiled at it.

Dawn looked at Storm. " That's a cute Umbrion you have there. My name is Dawn and this is Misty." Dawn said.

Storm glanced at them both, and nodded, without saying a word. She didn't offer her name. Nurse Joy came out, giving Storm her Krookodile. She nodded at Nurse joy, and stood up. Krookodile and Umbrion followed her outside the hospital.

Fadell wandered to a local town, looking around "hm...lets cause some chaos" sends out a salamence, as it roars loudly.

(Sorry i wasnt getting notifications) misty heard something coming from outside "what is that?!" She asked as she ran outside.

The salamance roared landing on the ground, fadell had his face covered glaring out "hyper beam"

The salamance breathed in and shot a beam at a building

Dawn ran outside following Misty. She was confused. She couldn't understand why a salamance was doing this. "Cyndaquil come on out!" Dawn said. "Cyndaquil use Flame Wheel!!" Dawn shouted.

Fadell smiles "two more pokemon? Hm...the cyndaquil is weak but the gyarados will be good to add..salamance destroy the little rat"

the dragon shot up and dive bombed, putting a foot on the cyndaquil

"Gyardos use ice fang!" Gyardos used ice fang on salamance. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back