[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

Yes, my first set of orders is coming along *satisfied bark*

I think it's safe to assume that global domination is just around the corner. Unless Freeman is around the corner, in which case I'm not going around the corner :P

Watch out, he's anggrrreh! :eek:

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
After Storyteller's every significant pause in posting, when things get rolling again my thread always ends up updated last T_T

You... you're afraid of the might of the Tsardom, a-aren't you? That's right... You're trying to keep us down because you don't want us to evolve too fast! :o

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]After Storyteller's every significant pause in posting, when things get rolling again my thread always ends up updated last T_T
You... you're afraid of the might of the Tsardom, a-aren't you? That's right... You're trying to keep us down because you don't want us to evolve too fast! :oops:

[/QUOTE]
'Twas just too late last night, for me to start mucking about with maps and such. :tongue:

Pssshhhhh

There's been times when you and Freeman have both gotten updates (once even twice both I believe!) and I waited! Patience young one, patience is key!

highdarklord said:
Pssshhhhh
There's been times when you and Freeman have both gotten updates (once even twice both I believe!) and I waited! Patience young one, patience is key!
That's just because I haven't forgiven you for going to the, "military". Freeman was loyal and stuck around, but I guess you had more 'important' things to do. Hmph!

-.-

Hey... not my fault... well... technically... yeah... it was all my fault... but... but... I came back to you???

Lose not thee hope players, posts this weekendish, might go into Monday as well. Lots to update and the infernal heat keeps draining all the energies.

:cool:

I always get excited just seeing that Lareo Helix has posted in the Cantina when there hasn't been a discussion for a few days xD

Wolf is on vacation from August 11th likely up to the 16th. Just a heads up ;)

Will be looking forward to seeing posts in my thread(s) *howl*

(For future reference, please keep discussion in the Signup thread to an absolute minimum. ;) )

SephirothSage said:
Having read a good bit since my posting yeseterday.... is a Theocratic/ God Emporer type goverment okay, if I can fully define and explain this?
highdarklord said:
I got this Helix:
If you can justify it, its ok as long as it passes the approval system. Your Emperor obviously won't be a literal God-incarnate-with-powers, it'd just be what your people believe... if you can justify it of course.
Pretty much as HDL explained it, yes, the leader of your civilization may hold the title, act the part and/or be seen as an Emperor of Divine proportions, but, they cannot possess actual Omnipotence or other godly abilities.

I'm fairly certain I've said this before somewhere, but I'll say it again (so consider this important, everyone!); You can shape your spacefairing Civilization, in any way you want (within some reason). Your government can be the freest of free, an anarchist mess, a totalitarian dictatorship that would put even the 3rd Reich to shame, or anything in-between. As long as it makes sense and doesn't cancel out the rest of your nation, or give you some OP advantage- Chances are I'll approve it.

With Astrum, I'm all about player-choice and customization, as such I'm willing to grant certain freedoms when it comes to profile creation and decision-making, you might not find in other RPs. Of course, this will be reflected in the consequences of your actions and more or less every decision you make, from naming your nation to enslaving another species, will have some effect on everything else, however big or small.

As I've said before; I merely provide you (players) with the setting, the circumstance and the consequence, you basically call all the shots in-game, even if it doesn't always look like it.

:cool:

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]Wolf is on vacation from August 11th likely up to the 16th. Just a heads up ;)
Will be looking forward to seeing posts in my thread(s) *howl*

[/QUOTE]
Roger, roger.

highdarklord said:
And the rest of us will be looking forward to our invasion fleets arriving on the 11th...
Opening convenient wormhole from Mundus to the Rev'mar in 3... 2... 1...

(Watch out, triple-posting Planetary Nebula coming through! It's ok, I have speshul storyteller-rights)

bignews.gif

Hear ye', hear ye'!

Might I have everyone's attention please? A rather important announcement has been posted and you can find it on the Main Forum or by clickity-clacking right, here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back