[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

You guys might be sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's

BETTER THAN DRINKING ALOOOOOONE! ♫

Sing us a soong, you're the piano man, sing us a song tonight! Well we're aall in the mood, for a melody.. and you've got us feeling alright! ♪

[media]
[/media]

:cool:

The Mundus way;

"We'll do this stealthily!" *Sends in massive invasion army* "No one will notice!"

The Rev'mar way;

"We'll do this diplomatically!" *Sends in massive invasion army* "I'm sure they'll see reason!"

The Kzinti way;

"We'll do this with force!" *Sends in six-man team* "They'll surrender for sure!"

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

What kind of pattern though... Good? Bad? Ugly?.. well, I'll never tell!

Well "send in massive invasion army" is plan B for the Kzinti. You do not want to know what plan C is....

Freeman said:
Well "send in massive invasion army" is plan B for the Kzinti. You do not want to know what plan C is....
Throw down your weapons and cry for help, hoping the Humans, the Asgard or in a worst case scenario, the Jotoki come to help?

:P

THat sounds about right... and you just ASSUME I'm going to invade... they're in high orbit above a planet where the most advanced technology still can't hardly look to the skies that great. They're just a QRF for the real plan... and the unpopulated area...

highdarklord said:
THat sounds about right... and you just ASSUME I'm going to invade... they're in high orbit above a planet where the most advanced technology still can't hardly look to the skies that great. They're just a QRF for the real plan... and the unpopulated area...
And you're ASSUMING there's an unpopulated continent on the planet...

I'll be replying to your (HDL) statecraft and all the rest of the threads tomorrow. I didn't expect to be posting at all today, tbh, but then I was suddenly struck with inspiration and all I could do was type type type. I'm exhausted now, so I'll be retkrrhhh.... pheewww.... -.- zzz

This is very true! And there's no signs of sentient life on the other continent that were reported! At best it'd be nomads if they're sentient and above ground and not flying around. Hence, the military protections and orbital QRF.

highdarklord said:
I'm perfectly ok with that! Things going to plan is... well... its not good RPing!
Trust me with him nothing ever goes to plan.... It makes me want to pull my hair out...

Freeman said:
Trust me with him nothing ever goes to plan.... It makes me want to pull my hair out...
It's funny since you are where you are, because of the choices you've made yourself. :P

That's a fact! We're all stuck where we're at because of what we've done xD granted, some of it is just plain luck... good, bad, or otherwise.

highdarklord said:
That's a fact! We're all stuck where we're at because of what we've done xD granted, some of it is just plain luck... good, bad, or otherwise.
Yeah yeah, it's obvious- But Freeman thinks things have gone "wrong" for him, because I'm a big mean mod, when in fact he's had the power of choice all along!..... more or less, depending on each situation. O:)

[QUOTE="Helix Nebula]Yeah yeah, it's obvious- But Freeman thinks things have gone "wrong" for him, because I'm a big mean mod, when in fact he's had the power of choice all along!..... more or less, depending on each situation. O:)

[/QUOTE]
Noooo its not you its me. But it seems you make every choose I do, the wrong one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back