[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

As I wrote the latest post for HDL, I couldn't help but think about;

[media]

[/media]
I wonder if the Mundundi would make good 'component materials'.

:cool:

I feel we should all give a hearty round of applause to Lareo or whatever the hell it is he like sto call himself these days for the rapid and continious updates these last couple days (or week... there were so many I honestly lost track of when they started in my own head...)

[media]

[/media]

highdarklord said:
I feel we should all give a hearty round of applause to Lareo or whatever the hell it is he like sto call himself these days for the rapid and continious updates these last couple days (or week... there were so many I honestly lost track of when they started in my own head...)
snippetysnap
Why, thank you. :)

.... But no, you still can't have a Death Star. ;)

Apologies for Wolf's absence. I think I just had to find that something that I needed to resume playing this game. I think I succeeded though, so you'll be seeing plenty of me again *bark*

Those of you who haven't done it already, list 5-10 Major cities on your civ's homeworld, pleasethankyou.

5 Major Cities? Shall I add that to the Nation Thread... ya that sounds like where it should go... Then I have to post... (Just a week away... new CPU then I'll be back to full power and a quicker to use system)

I love how HDL has no idea what he's just done. :cool:

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]Five cities?
wow

so hassle

why bother

such names

Erm, I mean... Are we really going to need that?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Coming up with five names shouldn't be hard, so you have nothing to complain about!!!!!!!! :mad:

Myllinnia said:
5 Major Cities? Shall I add that to the Nation Thread... ya that sounds like where it should go... Then I have to post... (Just a week away... new CPU then I'll be back to full power and a quicker to use system)
Jolly good! :)

And just list the cities, below the planets of your home system.

Well I added my homeworld cities too. Just saying *bark*

So, is the great reform complete or is something still in the works?

Ooooo, those would be some interesting changes to have happen... would also cause each of our fleets to be able to better reflect our people's traits.

[QUOTE="Helix Nebula]Removal of leader bonuses, addition of 'racial traits'

[/QUOTE]
Is something I'm working on, literally, right now. Just thought to give all of you a heads up, that the above change will make both your Nation Bonuses and your Leader Bonuses invalid, replacing them with two new Racial/National Traits.

"y u do dis nabyla i luv mai leeder bounus, u liek so bad mod i heit u naow!! :mad:"

Calm down! I'm doing it because most of the Leader Bonuses are remnant copy+paste from a site-that-shan't-be-named and are kind of outdated, plus they don't really apply to the system I've used for Astrum- Especially now that I've reworked the production and approval stuff. Plus, they were created for RPs based on Earth, not in an entire Galaxy. :tongue:

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]i haz such question very puzzle, no cate involve
by which system does building/researching work right now?

[/QUOTE]
Wat u mean?

Building units is done with Production, for X amount of whatever you pay X amount of production and once the transaction is approved, you instantly get those units- Most buildings will also cost production, but will take some time to complete.

Research is still done the old way and takes X amount of days to finish.

[QUOTE="Helix Nebula]Is something I'm working on, literally, right now. Just thought to give all of you a heads up, that the above change will make both your Nation Bonuses and your Leader Bonuses invalid, replacing them with two new Racial/National Traits.
"y u do dis nabyla i luv mai leeder bounus, u liek so bad mod i heit u naow!! :mad:"

Calm down! I'm doing it because most of the Leader Bonuses are remnant copy+paste from a site-that-shan't-be-named and are kind of outdated, plus they don't really apply to the system I've used for Astrum- Especially now that I've reworked the production and approval stuff. Plus, they were created for RPs based on Earth, not in an entire Galaxy. :tongue:

[/QUOTE]
So what will replace them?

Everything Freeman. EVERYTHING WILL REPLACE THEM!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But yeah... good question!!! What if our nation bonuses/traits aren't affected by the current changing systems?

Freeman said:
So what will replace them?
highdarklord said:
Everything Freeman. EVERYTHING WILL REPLACE THEM!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But yeah... good question!!! What if our nation bonuses/traits aren't affected by the current changing systems?
A list of new traits.

Your Leader Bonuses are and Nation Bonuses go anyway. They'll be replaced by new National Traits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back