• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

She whimpers in pain and shakes her head no. "cant fight anymore" she gasped the words out as blood continued fill her mouth. She hid behind the protection of Dark.

"Ohh I see you're protecting her now" He smile and put his hand up in the air. "Arianna, I can't really heal you you know, but there is something that I can do." Darkhan concentrates and use his dark force to put back her ribs in place. "There, it will still hurt but it'll hurt less." He tells her as he sit on the ground

She gasped as she felt her ribs snap back into place. She carefully sat down on the ground as well and then laid back on her back and attempted to even out her breathing so she didnt hyperventilate.

He walks closer to her. "are you okay? I've been rough on you." He ignores Dark and go sit beside her. "Do you need help to get up?" He ask her

She shut her eyes and whispered softly, "I cant move right now or else i will risk moving the ribs again. What i really need right now is someone with the power to heal but we dont seem to have one of those."

Darkhan laughs a bit. "Yeah, we can all destroy, but we can't build things back as they were. Hi, my name is Darkhan." He sits beside her. "You really are a good fighter you know."

He see's that she's bleeding from her mouth. "Shit! You have a perforated organ!" He quickly takes her in his arms. "Where's the infirmary? She needs someone to heal her up!" He says while panicking

She coughs "calm down Darkhan panicking will do no good but yes I do need healing". She tried again to steady her breathing. Arianna calmly reached up wipe the blood away from her mouth and began to hum a soft tune.

Dark blocks his path from her. "I believe you've done enough, Darkhan, thank you." He said curtly. He crouched down next to Arianna and looked her over for a moment, his blue eyes vanishing. "Hm... I believe I can help with that." He raised his hand up into the air and opened his fist. Shadows from everywhere in the room began disappearing and gathering into Dark, increasing his powers temporarily. Once he had gathered all the shadows in the room to himself. He placed his hand against Arianna's chest gently. "This is gonna sting. Don't bite your tongue." He warned lightly and allowed the darkness to seep into her to mend her injuries. The process would've taken some time but if another source of healing was put to her, the shadows did nothing more than help speed that process up.

She gasped in pain as Dark healed her. "Crud that doesnt just sting Dark, but thank you a ton. Getting into that fight was stupid of me. Very very stupid of me."

Dark sighed quietly and sat back. He released his hold on all the darkness in the area and allowed them to go back to their original places, though some people were missing their shadows now. "Yes, it was. Don't do that again, please." He looked over his shoulder at Darkhan. "And next time, watch what you are doing, Darkhan. You need more discipline in how you use your powers. You've got a lot to learn."

he looks at Dark. "Yeah yeah... You're the best, you're a hero, now cut that crap will you?" He then turns toward Arianna. "You feeling better?"

She nods and Dark and slowly sits up. "thank you Dark I appreciate it, that wont happen again." She then turned to glare at Darkhan "Dark is in the right and you are in the wrong, I appreciate your concern but you lack good judgement. Perhaps you should try gaining some."

Dark shook his head. "Lose the attitude and beat it, Darkhan. Keep it up and you will regret making me an enemy." He muttered, sitting next to Arianna and keeping his eyes on Darkhan warily. "Just ignore him for now. He isn't worth the effort."

"Ha" He gets closer to her. "All I wanted was a fair fight and you accepted it!." He then walks to the hallway

Looks up at Dark and then leans on him. "I'm sorry i got myself into a stupid mess. I let him bait me into a fight, i shouldnt have"

Dark sighed, looking down. "I shouldn't have let it happen in the first place. You must be careful around those who uses darkness--including me. Most of them do not have common sense, as you just saw. Not to mention, your fire creates shadows which in turn will strengthen one using darkness." He glanced over at her. "I just don't want to see you getting hurt like that again. Be more careful, please. But... on the upside of things, he cannot overpower me at least."

Her eyes looked unfocused as she started to loose consciousness. "Dark I'm...just gonna...whoa...I do not feel well..." She went limp as she passed out and slipped to the floor again.

Darkhan wanders in the school. "It's always my fault I'm the bad guy once again." He then sits in a random corner of the school. "I hate this thing in me..."

Dark stood up, brushing his clothes off. "Hey, I'll be back in a few minutes. Need to go do something." He walked off with his hands in his pockets towards a corner of shadows, melting into it and disappearing. He reappeared near Darkhan, his eyes boring into him. "Darkhan. Stand up." He said emotionlessly. "We need to talk."

Darkhan remained still. "What do you want? You want to tell me how bad I am? How superior to me you are?" He gets up. "I don't want to talk with you." He slowly walks away

Dark shook his head. "No that isn't what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to just talk about what happened." He paused. "You do know you went a little overboard though, correct? I know you asked for the fight and she accepted but you almost killed her because you lost control. I have the same issue sometimes. I may be superior in terms of sheer control of my abilities but that doesn't make me superior as a person. Hell, I don't even count as a person."

He turn around and tells Dark. "Do you ever shut up? You're really annoying." He continues to walk away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back