• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

She smiled at Gargoyle. "have you boys yet wondered if and when we get dorms? I have bags that should probably go in there." she said absentmindedly as she twisted a lock of air.

"I hadn't really thought of that. But if we do I hope they're co-ed and I also hope we get to choose our room mates," Micheal said before smiling at Ariana, "I know who i'd pick."

Arianna blushed bright red at his comment. "you actually wouldn't want me as a room mate, I have terrible nightmares. I wake up crying or screaming a lot" She said this as she moved her attention to a piece of fuzz on Gargoyle's shirt and proceeded to pick it off of his shirt.

"All the more reason for you to have someone there to comfert you and tell you everything's going to be okay," he said comfertingly.

Darkhan got out of the school where he took out a syringe. "Maybe that will help me a bit." He took heroin

Arianna smiled at him. She couldn't believe the he was actually siting with her and willingly holding her hand. It was like a dream come true. For the first time she thought some one might actually love her. "thank you" she whispered.

Darkhan slowly started to get dizzy. "Crap, I think I did an overdose..." He then collapse to the ground knocked out

Dark shook his head slowly, walking and collapsing onto the ground next to Arianna and Gargoyle. "Ugh..."

"I'm tired." He muttered. "I've been kind of stressing myself out, and then using too much of my darkness... sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back