• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Stella had quietly been listening to whole conversation as she didn't stand too far away from them. She looked a bit away and thought of her father and what he probably was doing right now. She then continued to listen to the conversation at times looking over at the people and at other times looking away.

@Zon dexan

@Firebright

@Dapper Charmer

Last edited by a moderator:
zon could feel the every so often glances that were bring cast his way. it caused him to shiver. it reminded him of when he first tried to ask for help after coming back from the dead and his eye had fallen out. his hair was just long enough now to cover they eye socket.

"Well its nice to meet you too," Richard said to Zon with a smile. He looked to Ariana. "It kinda sucks we can't be roommates. But that's doesn't mean I can't visit your room from time to time," he said playfully.

zon, looking over the two, noticing that they were obviously in some kind of relationship. it kinda made him wonder what its like to be in a relation ship with someone. he had never gotten the chance

Micheal looked over to Zon, "Hey Zon I know you probably get asked this a lot but..." Micheal hesitated, "well can you tell me what its like? Death that is."

"w-well..i died by beheading.." he said pointing to the stitches on his neck. "to be honest its scary at first...not knowing what to do and having nowhere to go but...you get used to it.." zon looked to arianna "you hadn't noticed? im a zombie"

She looked shocked, "I uh...didnt think about it. I was thinking more along the lines of a living rag doll like on Nightmare Before Christmas."

hearing this zon chuckled "nope sorry to burst your bubble" he said with a kind hearted smile "but i am infact, a zombie it has been almost 2 years since i died though"

"haha...y-you think so?" he said looking down and blushing. he wasent used to being complemented

Arianna raised her eye brows at Michael, "aww why the cursing, Gargoyle?" She stuck out her lip in a pouty expression.

"Yeah of course I think so, zombies are awesome," Micheal said happily to Zon.

He turned to Ariana, "sorry I didn't realise ass was a curse," he said unsure of if she was serious

Last edited by a moderator:
Arianna actually managed to pluck up courage and kissed Gargoyle on the cheek. "It is and Im not a fan of it, though i dont mind too much if you do it." she said leaning on him.

(kk)

She grinned at him "thanks". She hugged him thinking about how much she liked him. Hoping that he wont leave her like every one else has done.

Stella chuckled a bit as the red haired girl kissed the grey skinned boy on the cheek. She took out her music player and put in her earbuds. Stella lowered the volume of the music a bit so that she could still hear the things that went on around her while listening to music. She closed her eyes and quietly hummed to the music.

@Firebright

@Dapper Charmer

Arissa noticed the pretty girl listening to music near by. She looked like she was enjoying it and Arissa decided not to disturb her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back