• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Light takes a long time to look at Arianna. "Are you sure? This means that I can do every rule that I want without anybody to stop me."

Dark sighed. "Ugh... I'll do it if nobody else will." He said, looking at Light, annoyed. "Well?"

"m-me?" he said is face turning a bright red"i..um wouldn't even....know what to do.." he said hiding his face behind his hands a he went on rambling about not being a good public speaker and not being good with dealing with people.

"i-i um...t-thanks?" he said still hiding his face "i uh..hope you'll treat me well?" he said giving a nervous chuckle. he didn't exactly have the will to refuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark looked at Zon and Light. "Well, looks like you found your hero, Arry." He chuckled. "Good luck. I am sure it will not be too bad."

zon gave another nervous laugh "i-its okay arianna....i'll be fine.." zon himself was wondering about that

"Well everybody now it's time to go to your rooms!" Light goes toward the door. "Everyone follow me I'll show you your rooms."

zon let out a quiet sigh as he stood and checked his satchel sliding his needle into a small pocket and standing to follow light.his first day and he was already the vice-prez. that was a big step from anything else he had been doing in the past 2 years seeing as he was just loitering around in an abandoned building during that time.

As light walks into the school, he shows every one of the classes. By the way he walked easily in the school you could see that he's been there for a long time. "Here we have the girls rooms. Ladies you can go into your rooms." Light continues to walk for a bit with the boys. "And here gentlemens we have your rooms!"

zon had never had a legitimate room to himself unless the abandoned building counted. he hoped it had a mirror as he often slept with out his head and had to restitch his neck every morning.

"Oh Zon you don't have a roommate don't you? Come with me you'll be my roommate." he tells him

"o-oh..sure" zon gave a nervous smile following light. he had shared rooms when he lived at the orphanage but he was so shy nobody ever tried to talk to him. he wondered how this situation of having a single roommate would turn out.

"Here is your room." Light gave a key to Zon "Shall we enter?" As they enters we could see that the place is in a mess. "Sorry, I'm not well organized."

zon laughed seeing how the room looked"dont worry...i'll clean it" he said with a chuckle "so...um..what exactly are my...duties as a vise-president"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back