• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Stella sat down onto one of the beds. She looked onto Arianna. "So... First... Which bed do you want? I don't really sleep that much so you can just pick the most comfortable one." Stella stood so the bed she say on before didn't feel different from the pressure of her bed. "Second... You said you needed help with a nightmare right?"

@Firebright

Last edited by a moderator:
"um...okay..then" zon spoke nervously as he finished cleaning. "thats a vague job description..."

"the only thing i have is my satchel.." he said pointing to said satchel "its just my sewing supplies..."

"Well it's okay you can take some of my clothes. Your first job as a vice-president is to get to know the school."

zon nodded about to exit the room but as he was walking out the door his neck stitches came loose and his head fell off. there was a moment of silence afterwards..."oh.....i..uh.." to him having someone see him without his head was the same as being peeked on in the shower. his disembodied heads face became beet red as he was at a loss for what to do.

"o-okay.." he said meekly picking up his head. "the neck is the hardest part for me to do on my own..." zon spoke as he stood in front of light holding his own head.

"o-oh...well you dont have to tell if you dont want to" zon smiled kindly "you'll fell comfortable enough to talk about it on your own time...well im off to learn the school" exclaimed zon leaving the room quietly. he began to walk aimlessly in an attempt to get a feel for his surroundings.

Stella took out her leather bags again. She mumbled a bit as she looked at the different bags. She took away different bags until one was left. "Before I put you to sleep there's one thing I need to know. In your dreams... Does anything seem familiar throughout the dreams... A thing that always happens... Like the same kind of monster that keeps running after you... Or that every dream happens in the same location... You know... Something repetitive... Anything like that?" Stella played a bit with the string on the leather bag. The bag was colored in a dark blue color and had little white dots on it.

@Firebright

Dark phased into the room from the shadows under the bed. He climbed out from under the one on the left, looking around, then shrugging. "Choose whichever suits you best, Bargoyl--" he stopped abruptly upon realizing he mispronounced Michael's name. "Uh, oops. Bargoyle is not Gargoyle. Sorry. I'll take the one on the left?" (unless it's bunk beds, then i've got bottom bunk)

Arianna unpacked her cloths and hangs them up in her side of the closet. Almost every article of clothing is either black or red.

zon had finished familiarizing himself with the grounds and was making his way back to his and lights room. he peaked his head into the room seeing light. noticing how focused he looked he quietly went into the room and sat down on his designated bed and began lo look through his satchel looking over the things which he needed more of.

"No apology needed," Micheal said with a smile, "and I'm fine with having the right bed." Micheal took off his shirt and happily lay on his bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back