• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Dark crawled up onto his bed and hid underneath the covers in the darkness. "So... what now? What do you normally do in school?" He asked, peeking out from under the covers at Michael. "I'm bored."

zon was a little startled by lights sudden question"u-um im pretty sure i did..."he replied nervously. "w-why was there anything special i needed to see?"

He take a long time to stare at Zon. He finally said "Nope you saw everything!" He gets back to his work. "I'm getting kind of bored let's go see the others."

Dark shrugged. "Honestly, Arianna is probably already coming to see you. I don't got a girlfriend." He said, his glowing eyes staring out from the tiny hole in the covers. "That girl with the light powers was kinda cool though. Wonder where Misty went, though."

"o-oh sure!" zon was having a hard time keeping up with light. he seemed to be the type to make quick decisions

Light headed to the boys room with his laptop. He entered without knocking on the door. "Hello boys! We're here to spend some quality time with you all!" Light sat on the ground and opened his laptop to continue his project.

"You'll get a girl one day," smiled Micheal as he got up to open the door. He looked at Ariana, still topless, "Hey Ariana I was just going to come and see you,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark glanced at Light. What teacher spends time sitting in teenager's room? Creep. He thought, shaking his head and covering himself back up completely under the blanket.

Light started to laugh hard after what Dark told him. "Dude i'm not a teacher, I'm a student too." he continued his work

zon had no choice but to follow light end ended up in the room too"h-hi again" he sad with a meek smile

"Hey Gargoyle" She said noticing Light and Zon. "Uh the administration is here?" She said trying not to notice the fact that Gargoyle was shirtless and very attractive.

Light heard what Arianna said "Haha very funny. You know I can have fun too." he says while continuing his work

zon looked to arianna "haha...sorry...light wanted to come...a-are we intruding?"....zon then looked to light and walked over to him " a-and you...y-you may say that you can have fun....but your still working even as we speak..."

Light looked at zon. He then closed his laptop. "Happy now?" He then looked at Gargoyle and saw that he's shirtless. "Come on sexy boy put on your shirt"

((By the way I don't think your character can read minds, Darkhan. Don't read my character's mind, please. Unless he can... then you should have put that in your character sheet.))

Dark grumbled and shifted in his bed, closing his eyes and tuning the others out. Sleep sounded nice right now and he really was not fond of the fact other people invaded what he thought was supposed to be their 'personal space.' They could have at least knocked like Arianna.

Micheal looked at Light, "I have the right to be shirtless in my own room so if you're getting too distracted by my muscles then you can leave,"

"y-yes" exclaimed zon "working all the time is bad for the mind.." it was probably the first time he had actually confronted someone even if there wasen't much opposition

Light stands up. "I know Zon, but being school president is hard and you have to always do work." He turned his head towards Gargoyle. "I know I can't force you to put a shirt, but please will you?"

Arianna giggled at Michael's comment about them making out. Then turning to Light she said "I actually prefer Gargoyle without a shirt". Then she saw Dark all hidden under the covers. "Aww look at dark, he is all snuggly and cute like a little puppy dog."

zon sighed hearing what light had said. now he was feeling more like an overly worried secretary than a the vice-president

"Stop pestering him about his shirt." Dark exclaimed from under the covers. He threw them off and sat up, glaring at Light. "You barged in here uninvited. Deal with it or get out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back