• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Light stared at Dark. "Do you have anger issues or what? All I want is someone to be with but I think it's not here that I'll find him." Light take his laptop and gets back to his room locking the door and blocking it.

"Awww he isnt all snuggly any more" said Arianna and turned in the mirror to reapply some of her black lipstick. "but yeah that was not the best way to handle the situation. Do you think we should go apologize?"

zon let out a long sigh...this situation had hit an all time low"...well..i'll go check on him..." he left the room and went to light and his room, he knocked on the door"....light?....its me..."

"I'm annoyed because there are too many people here and I do not like people without proper manners." He retorted in a growl. He pulled the covers back over himself, irritation clear in him.

Light was on the ground doing his project agian and told Zon. "Go have fun with them I can do the work alone"

"i-its not fun without everyone.."exclaimed zon"i....i think both you and dark need to apologies to each other... the principal ,may he be a student of not, should never have a grudge against his own students..."

"It's okay Ariana, Dark just needs time to cool off," he said to Ariana. He turned to Dark, "I'm gonna see if Light's okay. Be back soon," he said before putting on a shirt and heading to Light's room

"..c'mon light..." zon sighed again. if he had believed in modern folk tales , and was alive, he would have lost 30 years of his life span.

Light slowly opened the door and told Zon with a serious face "Go have some fun I have work to do." He then closed the door, locked it and blocked the door again.

"That's what happens when you throw someone who has had hardly any social interaction before today into a giant school filled with weird new people." He replied shortly, but sighed. "Sorry. I don't mean to be so rude, today has been really stressful and I just want it to be over already."

zon frowned looking at gargoyle"yeah..." he sighed again"light..i was appointed by you as the vice-president or principal or what ever ...i may not know much about my position...but i know that as the vice-president i have to do some of the work too...so if you dont open this door i will find something to break it down!"

"sokay darkey i understand. I would give you a hug but you dont seem to like those." she gently patted Dark on the head, or what she assumed was a his head.

"fine.....im coming in then" zon didn't like doing things the hard way but some people were just stubborn "gargoyle...if you would please" said zon stepping to the side and motioning to the door.

Dark sighed, allowing her to pat him on the head. "I think I just need some peace and quiet right now. Why don't you go check on Gargoyle and that other guy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back