• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

She frowned at Dark. "what you need Dark is comfort" She sat on the bed beside him and covered him back up.

Dark shook his head. "I think someone else could use more comfort than I do right now." He looked out from under the covers at her. "Go on, Arianna. I will be fine. I just need to relax for a while."

zon was a bit flustered as he gave light a small look over"stop trying to bear all your problems alone and maybe this wouldn't have happened like it did" as he spoke he stepped closer to light and put a hand on his shoulder

"I'm Okay!" Light shouted while removing Zon's head from his shoulder. "I do the work that I can do okay?"

"okay if you say so." Arianna got up to go follow the others but when she did her jacket sleeve slid back a bit to reveal a large long burn scar on her left arm. Absentmindedly she pulled her sleeve back down and walked out to the others.

"your obviously not okay.....look at your self...your flustered and crying you should stop focusing on work so much and relax" zon smiled kind kindheartedly

zon graved lights hand before he could get all the way into the room and pulled him back out."c'mon your all work no play. the saying is work hard play hard...and you've done enough hard work for now so now ts time to play"

(I said he was straight but maybe he'll be bisexual. I,M gonna change his sexuality.)

"What do you want to do now?"

zon smiled "thats all the time we need...we can go get ice cream or an arcade this place has lots of options!" zon just wanted everyone to be happy and have fun at the moment

"Let's get drunk," said Micheal.

(cool I just ask cause he said "looking fot someone but I won't find him here. Mike Is Bi too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Light looks at Gargoyle. "You want alcool in a school?" He went into his room and got out with 5 different bottles. "I don't always follow all of school rules"

"I think so," smiled Micheal, "we're going out to have fun."

He looked at the beer, "hell yeah."

Last edited by a moderator:
"drunk?" zon had never had alcohol before "i-i guess thats an option" zon did often wonder what it tasted like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back