• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

"Nice to meet you Gargoyle." Stella laughed a small bit. "I can figure why people would call you gargoyle... My name is Stella by the way." Stella looked over at the red-haired girl. "It's also nice to meet you Arianna."

@Firebright

@Dapper Charmer

Last edited by a moderator:
(im back)

zon became quiet as another person entered the conversation dealing with this many people at once is tiering

hearing what Michael had said zon was suddenly reminded of something. most people here had powers of some sort but as far as he was considered he was just normal ,for a zombie anyway, he wondered how this would effect him

Stella smiled. "my 'deal' is dreams... Control of dreams... And 'nightmares'. I can only use my powers on someone when they're asleep... But I have a little think for that." Stella pulled out different small leather bags in different colors. "Each bag is for a different state of sleep." She lifted up one of the bag. The bag was colored black. "This one is only for drastic times. It puts a person into a coma. I can describe the other ones at another time."

@Dapper Charmer

@Firebright

@Zon dexan

Light were looking at them the whole time when he finally talked. "Arianna! You're gonna be vice president!" he says hapily

zon was a little startled by the sudden intruding voice of light whom he had almost forgotten was there. he had chosen his new vice president and it sounded as if he wasent about to change his mind.

Dark glances up when the teacher suddenly shouted at Arianna. "What? Oh... congrats, Arry." He patted her on the back before going facedown with the floor again. "By the way, Michael, have you chosen a room mate yet?" He asked, his voice slightly muffled.

"Well if you didn't object I was hoping you could be my roommate," he said to Dark with a smile before looking up at Ariana, "congrats Ariana,"

"c-congrats arianna.." he said with a nervous chuckle as his voice faded out. this was the first time he had encountered so many people in one day he had forgotten just what it had felt like to hold a decent conversation

She looked stunned "no,no,no I dont want it. Nope i will not be put in a position of authority. Hey stella do you wanna be my room mate?"

Dark lifted his hand up to give Michael a thumbs up. "That is what I was going to ask. Good thing we are on the same page."

Light gets closer to the group. "Relax Arianna, you'll just help me a bit with school papers. I'm the one who is in a position of authority."

"I guess it is a good thing isn't it," he said to Dark with a smile, "you know I've never had a roommate before,"

(sleeping now)

zon was a little surprised that arianna refused but suddenly being put in a position of authority could be challenging to some. though he was not one to experience such things due to his shy predisposition.

"You cant legally force her to do it." Dark said from his place in the floor. He flipped over so he was laying on his back. "If she doesn't want to do it, she doesn't have to."

"I need someone to be vice-president, nobody proposed himself so I chose Arianna because of her confidence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back