Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

Just wondering, but what is the climate like? Summer, winter? I don't remember if this question has come up yet.

We need to come up with a reasonable way for all of the characters to hook up and get the actual adventure moving foreward. I have a great many things to spend xp on, and that won't happen until we make some progress here.

I'm heading to that town meeting about Anathema, seeing how that feels like the railroad. Perhaps we should just head there eh?

It doesn't -have- to be a railroad if ya dont want it to be. More a "Look! This's happening! Come if you dare!" deal.

Haven't seen much action here lately. Are we still on for a game?

Yeah. Just got unexpectedly busy over the past few days. Will post the next move when I have the chance to access my notes again.

Sorry that I've not been online for the past week. Real Life bit me in the ass. Give me a bit to catch up and I'll post.

BTW, down the road I'm interested in buying off the Blindness flaw with my xp, but I don't like the thought of going 'Poof! I'm cured!'. Perhaps there is something comming up in the story that I can use? Perhaps a artifact that we come across later on, or something?

Lets see...you were born blind, you'd need a combination of some strong magic, medical skill, and possibly magitech. Either way, it'll probably involve a long and grueling surgery that'll keep you out of commission for a couple weeks, mortals probably wouldn't survive it at all.

No prob. It's just something for you to keep in the back of your head as a teaser for me.

And of course, you'll need a good reason as to -why- Renna suddenly wants some eyesight. As far as I can tell, she's done without her whole life, and is still rather cheerful about it.

Has Edge and Renna gotten close enough to the warehouse to post in that thread?

Additionally: Final Labs and Exams are this week for me, so I'll be updating when I get time to get our "Pitchman's" little speech together.

Is everything still on for the game? I've been enjoying it so far and I would hate to have to put Renna on the shelf.

Yeah, should still be on. Having major writers' block regarding the guy's big speech. I'll post something tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back