Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

Hopefully "Dead Cat" will find a way to communicate his desire for redemption, cause Edge isn't very likely to let any Abyssal survive for long, if he can help it.

"Yo fellah! Let me assure you, even if I look like a children-devouring monster and whenever I don't bathe often enough in the blood of the innocents people around me die like flies, I DO assure you that I'm one of the Good Guys... Look, why would you evah expect an Deathknight to lie to a fellow Celestial?"

And I don't expect a Solar that uses the Awareness Excellency on Medicine rolls to be able to find my PC... :mrgreen:

But thanks for the welcome. =P

if he does find you, you'd better hope you can hide again before you run out of willpower to use your flickering perfect defense :mrgreen:

This will be Renna's first encounter with an Abyssal. I wonder what will happen? I promise to be good.... at least for a little while. :twisted:

Sherwood said:
This will be Renna's first encounter with an Abyssal. I wonder what will happen? I promise to be good.... at least for a little while. :twisted:
Lovely to know that there is at least someone who will not kill my PC on sight... :mrgreen:

I wonder myself what will happen.

The most sensible strategy is for my PC to follow you guys at safe distance, but this wouldn't be as fun as I'd like....

Ooh! Ooh! I'm here! Still waiting for my xp! grumblegrumblegrumble Ready to go! :D

Ready and foaming.

rabies2.jpg

The Salesman is here, ready to start his mercantile debacle. I'm just having trouble trying to get my character's stats posted properly.

Me and my adventurer archeologist ready for action. Just need to do some final tweaks to the description and rough out the edges but ready to play.

As for where everyone's starting out...

Resplendent Edge and Renna Ki are already in the city, at their home.

Wind's Whispered Secrets is at her airship's mooring, at the docks.

Gabha the Smith is at his shop.

The Salesman is just arriving in the city, at long last.

Dead Cat is also just arriving, on a different boat.

Siham Keth is also just arriving, also on a different boat.

Midboss, your signature just won you an internet.

The Salesman would probably arrive with bad weather or, if there's none to be had, at night. From there, it's all about finding where his fingers need to be placed to find the pulse of the city.

I'm curious if stories of his fame/infamy will have reached this far by now. That'll greatly influence how he's received and how easily the others can find him.

OK. The following little stylistic rule will be in effect.

To speed up combat bits, I'm gonna implement that I as storyteller will roll your stunt dice for you, and add them to the appropriate success total. This's to prevent "You make post! I award stunt dice! You roll dice! I respond with result!" Which will take forever, and replace it with: "You make post and roll dice! I award stunt dice, roll and respond with result!"

Now, to start our prologue. Disk 1, Intro write go!

As you can see, I'm naming each Track by the song that primarily is inspiring it. Here's the one for Track 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0btAyMESc0

The first opening for the Code Geass anime. I find it fitting for someone starting a superpowered scrying device to look at all the PCs in the campaign, and the song, Colors by Flow is just a cool song.

Woohoo! It will be nice to get gaming again. I'm looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back