Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

I'm down with as much of the paperwork being on your end as you'd like.

Also, is replacement slotting into the "Wind's mate" slot, or is the former PC still out there?

I'm not entirely sure how to play off the character. Could make him an NPC, could call him a figment of the Animus's program. Either way, need to determine.

Yo, thought I'd introduce myself here. I'll be playing a Twilight doctor/archery (haven't decided whether to go with bows or flame weapons yet) character that's based off Dr. McCoy from Star Trek. I'll be posting up the character soon, look forward to playing with you all.

I was thinking about taking Craft (water) to make medicines, but I'm not sure how the craft-making process actually works with medicines in Exalted that's not alchemical. Would it be gathering a bunch of herbal remedies, tossing them into a pot, and stew until ready?

I don't know how our ST runs it, but I'd say Medicine is more relevant than Craft (Water, though you'd probably need at least one dot in it to get the best results).

I've been busy the past few days, but let me now take a moment to welcome our new player.

hey, welcome to these boards! and to this game.
BTW, does anyone have Craft as favored? or even dots in Craft?
We've had this discussion already ;)

Wind's has enough dots in various Crafts for...things. Enough, iirc, to keep Thunderchild and our artifact boat under repair - and the likely ability to summon anything I need for more specialization. I also intend to take more dots if/when we get some XP tossed our way.

CrazyIvan, looks like we'll be able to get our hands on a stash of Orichalcum. Wouldn't be a bad thing to have at least one person who is able to work with it, though I'm thinking on taking some Craft myself.

CrazyIvan' date=' looks like we'll be able to get our hands on a stash of Orichalcum. Wouldn't be a bad thing to have at least one person who is able to work with it, though I'm thinking on taking some Craft myself.[/quote']
Well, right now my "specialty" is in fiddly junk. Going to take up another specialty soon.

A stash of Orichalcum you say? I have just the blueprints...*wanders back into a cluttered office mumbling something about 'battlecruisers'*

Sigh. How typical. No love for the Lunars. Thats fine! No need to worry about us.... We'll be ok, here, all alone in the dark....

Plenty of love for Lunars, but they don't seem to like orichalcum artifacts :mrgreen:

If i do pick up Craft, and we encounter moonsilver, I'd be more than happy to craft artifacts for Renna, and any other Lunar.

Sherwood said:
Sigh. How typical. No love for the Lunars. Thats fine! No need to worry about us.... We'll be ok, here, all alone in the dark....
I have blueprints for that too ;) Just need to get the essence engine noise level down to a point where it won't drive you mad.

I've been a bit flaky recently as well. Notable things: IdyllicSilence exited, Divideby0 enters. Going through chargen with him. Feel free to jump in wherever, though the dynamic duo of Edge and Renna seem to have usurped your thread for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back