Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

While some of the Fae Charms would be nice, I doubt that I'll have much of a chance to learn them as I go around trying to kill off any Fae I come across. :roll:

Should I make a Perception roll to locate Edge, or just enter a post that I come up to him as I fly?

Hm...Given that he made the foolish mistake of actually describing him running into a merchant's stand, the marketplace is now in a panic. Yeah, I'll have ya roll it, since you'd have to hear where he is anyway, and there's a lot of commotion going on now. :P

But that doesn't stop a confused solar from getting aboard and killing anything he sees. However, since Renna found him real quick, (Damn, 9 successes...) No worries.

Another good reason to have my spiffy Perception Charm while playing a blind girl; it keeps the players from attacking each other before we have a chance to meet (and attack each other) :wink:

Poor Edge. Dispite the fact that he's the Solar, it seems that he will forever be known as Renna's boy-toy.

I understand the need to be true to a character's motivation, but in the initial parts of a game where the ST is trying to pull everyone together and intro them, wouldn't it be better for the Priestess to take a slightly less hard line approach?

(shrug) I'm not calling for any rolls in that thread unless they decide they want them. Its their arguement. :P

She's been doing the gig a month and never had to deal with somebody who didn't feel afraid of or loyal to the gods in general. I'm making her bad at this on purpose.

In my games there have been times where it was entirely appropriate for one player to take a swing at another. I just didn't want to see the game fall apart before it has a chance to start.

I have a feeling that the Priestess is in for a bit of a shock. :twisted:

My Philosophy: Never the prospect of a player-vs-player fight stand in the way of good roleplaying. If the character wants to take a swing at someone, they're free to do so. If it breaks out, I'll moderate it. But I don't think it'll come to a fight. Not yet at least. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back