Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

Axelgear said:
In 8 days, this arc will have entered its 5th month. Let's try and not have it take quite so long, hm? :D
Still much faster than your average shonen manga fight I recon.

Yes, but none of us yell and stare menacingly at the ground around us to pointlessly flare our anima banner.

I mean, we CAN, but we don't have to.

Edit: SRC, Renna already broke one of the supports. Did you mean to attack both or just one?

Also, if this works, it seems like the Salesman will be cheated out of using his spell... AGAIN!

Heh heh, not that I mind too much...

Axelgear and I both made posts at the same time, but mine came up first. Once I saw his post, I changed mine, but he had already deleted his post to see if I was able to save Edge and Siham. So, I changed my post to what is up right now.

Makes perfect sense. :wink:

I didn't sink the ship! Heck, I'm talking about helping rebuild it!

Sherwood said:
I didn't sink the ship! Heck, I'm talking about helping rebuild it!
I'm saying the big beam of death that sent the ship to the bottom?

That was most of Wind's soul.

I thought she had damaged it then the Essence cannon took it out. Was it the other way around? :oops:

Sherwood said:
I thought she had damaged it then the Essence cannon took it out. Was it the other way around? :oops:
Yes ;) But she'll forgive you if you'll put her up until she can make other arrangements.

Suddenly I'm glad I took Resources 4.

Dont forget that Renna is blind. She couldn't tell which big boom made the ship go bye-bye, but knew from Siham that there was an Essence cannon that fired on the ship.

So its not my fault!

Mmmmh...

Given what Da Boss said, DC would be REALLY inclined to dive down to attempt to grab the Breaker Shard, yet it's not what He wants... Oo

Anyway.

I will be away until Tuesday, so bear with me. ^^

I think the thing has already grabbed the Breaker's shard, hence why it's reacting like that.

xarvh said:
Mmmmh...
Given what Da Boss said, DC would be REALLY inclined to dive down to attempt to grab the Breaker Shard, yet it's not what He wants... Oo
It's already there.

Yep. Mechanically, when an Abyssal dies, the shard hides out in the nearest intact corpse until nightfall, where it starts moving towards the Underworld again.

What's WWS got against the Salesman? He's not done anything wrong.

... That she knows about. :mrgreen:

Awesome.

I thought the thing had captured the lower soul of the commando or something. oO

And YAY, DC is no more CoD! In you face, A Damage!!! ^^

Question: is she still 'rejected by Creation'?

Big, floating, Void-empowered douches.

For when you just need to blast that unclean feeling into Oblivion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back