Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

It really helps to have a 7 dex in my beastman form, too.

Instead it does NOT help to have a Mate who's unresponsive... =(

Ivan, stop parting and in general having a RL a PLAY EXALTED!!!

whattodowhattodo?

Its sad when people dont have their priorities straight. :(

I was really tempted to have Renna make some sarcastic comments into the radio about how Whisper cried like a little girl before she cut off his head, but I thought that might be a little over the edge.

Err, Xarv, Dead Cat talked about an armor sample and researching how to go through the Breaker's defense in the "Ill make a man out of you" thread.

Any news on that ?

We may rather need the info soon.

@Midboss: DC didn't manage to get any sample before the arrival of the Breaker. =(

@Sarondinian: what scene long charms has DC still active?

Fuck... DC could have gone there and stole their weapons, but they'd see her... è_é

Renna is deadly. But when Edge gets to attack, he can cause quite a horror if he hits. And those are just 3 charms of Thrown, plus an excellency. He can becoem more deadly, but so can the opponents.

In actuality, Edge is likely to be the one who has the best chance of damaging The Breaker. Of course, I built the guy as a soak monkey, but he does have a few weaknesses. This's a stamina fight. Don't be surprised if this takes you across the entirety of the island and the Factory.

I'm sure we can all agree that this guy is a Soak Monkey, but how the hell did he get such a high Hardness? that is one thing that's not supposed to stack according to the rules.

Well it is a boss fight. My view on DMing those is that rather than taking classic rules you just make up whatever suits what you're going for.

The only thing to be careful is to keep it fair and reward creativity from the players.

Don't worry, you're soon going to be complemented by a lot of dakka. That's what me engin... Twilight is for.

LOL, promise, if I manage to redeem DC, she's going to learn Solar Hero Style... =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back