Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

Stunts're at my discretion. My general rule is I usually give a die if I remember it, two dice for pretty well described actions, and three is something that makes my jaw drop outright, or burst out laughing. Factoring in stunt dice (and their rewards) before I actually give them will result in...unpleasantness. ^_^

So you expressly can't do things like planning for being able to offset WP/mote attrition due to prolonged combat? *whistle*

Suddenly, I'm much more okay being a sorcerer. That way changes the Essence/WP resource management in the game - the maximum time you can now reliably keep a defensive combo up for, for example, is ~6 rounds for example. Not huge deal, because I don't think any of us are running a paranoia combo, but I wanted to make sure you had considered the extent to which that actually changes the pacing and decision-making of the game.

The way I see it, Stunts are a reward for good roleplaying. And I have a tendency to get rather...creative...with other means of Essence regeneration.

If you want to plan ahead and rely on Stunt dice, then feel free to do so. Just make sure the stunts are something I'd find worthy. :-p

Sarodinian said:
The way I see it, Stunts are a reward for good roleplaying. And I have a tendency to get rather...creative...with other means of Essence regeneration.
If you want to plan ahead and rely on Stunt dice, then feel free to do so. Just make sure the stunts are something I'd find worthy. :-p
Yeah, this was mostly making sure it was clear what happened *before* we all entered combat with the combat focused Abyssal >.>

Matters less for sorcerers, we'll be out of essence anyway.

OK. SRC: I'm sticking Edge in Welcome to the Jungle now, since you and WWS arrive at the coast at about the same time.

Should those underground post us surfacing and find the rest of the bunch? With Sihams gadget we should have no trouble finding everyone.

The important thing about Siham's artifact is that like just about everything else with the manse right now, it doesn't care about anybody that is not Siham. You could follow the dots to Edge, or you could run into The Breaker and his commandos.

You assume the barrage managed to kill them. You don't -know- that the barrage managed to kill them. Their armor is rather tough, and the blasts were primarily concussive in nature (Bashing Damage).

He had to revive one of them.

Heck I don't even understand what does revive imply, but for sure you don't revive something that it is not dead or non functional.

And which reminds me of how I resolve damage types:

If you hit Incapacitated with Bashing damage, you (or your target) is KOed.

Further Bashing damage done then converts to Lethal.

If you hit Incap with Lethal or Aggravated, then you're dying.

Has Renna been able to find the others up on the surface?

I probably came across the one forrest ranger that is trying to stop the flames and I just tried to cut him down. Or, its the Breaker and I'm about to get my ass handed to me by a high strength badguy. Almost makes me wish it was the innocent bystander. :shock:

Nope. You just took out Whisper, in one hit. Damn. And these commandos were supposed to give you guys problems if you encountered one alone.

I -really- need to figure out how to better deal with the insane amount of damage Renna can throw around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back