Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

I swear. I've yet to see any character's long term plans that don't wind up involving doing horrible things to Dead Cat. :-p

And there I was thinking Salesman was the one to watch. I hate to imagine the damage he could do if he finds out about her interests. He's already trying to pull Siham to the dark side.

Midboss said:
And there I was thinking Salesman was the one to watch. I hate to imagine the damage he could do if he finds out about her interests. He's already trying to pull Siham to the dark side.
I can't help but notice how the Abyssal has the highest Compassion of the team.

DC will be the conscience of you all, saving the Exalts of Creation from perdition. :mrgreen:

xarvh said:
Midboss said:
I can't help but notice how the Abyssal has the highest Compassion of the team.

DC will be the conscience of you all, saving the Exalts of Creation from perdition. :mrgreen:
Hey! WWS has just as high a Compassion.

It's just her particular brand of Patrician Bred, Luna Tempered compassion.

When it comes, it will be swift and painless. Am I not merciful?

Maybe we can divorce and you can go with the Breaker.

You would understand each other in terms of mercifulness. =P

Question for the ST: how long before Mr. Silhouette reaches the coast?

How large is it? Human-sized? Ship-sized?

At what altitude is it travelling?

I would love to be there by the time it lands...

Mr. Silhouette is approaching rather quickly. You would say it'd reach the island about 3 hours or so from when WWS started casting her spell. It is ship sized, traveling via water, and you're not certain exactly where it would land on the island.

Um, may I suggest that Shadow Red Claws open a planning bonus track where the characters discuss strategy against the upcomming battle. (happening after the lacture but before current events) I'd happily do it, but in character Siham is no Admiral Thrawn.

Right now, Edge is out in the middle of the jungle. Not sure if he'd even be back in time.

Midboss said:
Just_as_planned.jpg

The idea was not to hit them, but just to do something to attract the attention of the other Exalts towards the incoming ship.. oO

Don't kill my Elemental! Or get my damned ship shot down!

...I had to promise perfectly good sexual favors for one or both.

Well, they are three hours away, I don't see how could it possibly even get close to them, even less shoot back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back