Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

Assuming it was noticed at all. I think in a rather roundabout way, your message was delivered. Hurray for plot devices for one thread coming from actions in another!

Unless this turns out well, Dead Cat is going to be running from the Salesman when this is over, heh heh.

I'm currently away for a job meeting.

I have to devise a suitable stunt to get to the ship, Mate or not.

I don't think I've ever had the Salesman be this blunt before. When it comes to being all things to all men, though, you can't please all the people all the time...

Note to self: Don't use big holes in the ground as a tactic to delay a party for three hours when one of them can both fly and carry others. ^_^

This is the reason the Fly spell is hated everywhere in D&D and undetectable anti-magic walls halfway across the pit of spikes are hilarious.

Well, after much careful thought and deliberation, leads me to think that the only obstacle I can present to our illustrious Edge/Renna/Salesman Team that would delay them for three hours is a combination of an intellectual challenge, and hunger. Seriously. Anything physical would probably be circumvented by gossamer, flight, and/or pure brute strength. :-p

Would not be the first time Exalted playing characters get out of ST hand...

LOL, I just ended up painting the main villain on the walls in the very prelude of another game I started... Deja-vu? :mrgreen:

BTW, I am -extremely- satisfied of DC's detection capabilities.

Wow, two revelations about Dead Cat there.

One, it's a girl, but more importantly, Dead Cat has a spine. And one hell of one.

Yeah... Shoulder-mounted cannon? That's soo kitsch!

We'd so much need some MS3K-style commentary...

Anyway, defying the Neverborn is the whole point about my character... I don't really see any way of redemption that does not involve shovels and shovels of resonance.

Think of it this way. If you were The Silver Prince, and you had a wayward abyssal, what would you do with her? Plan accordingly, use what happens to your advantage.

Damn. Dead Cat has one hell of a large set of balls on her. I'm impressed. :shock:

Onslaught penalties apply only for multiple attacks from a single character and for that character only.

Well, looks like you're right. But it's still a hit against a DV of 8 instead of 6 due to your -1 from jumping. Doing the stunt dice now.

Since Axelgear asked, I'm gonna rule that Cast Sorcery actions don't count as a Charm action for the purposes of using defensive charms...but Shaping Sorcery are interrupted if you use a charm during the actions you would need unbroken concentration.

So we have Darth Predator with ghost recon (pun intended) and the USS Missouri against our barely functional super vilain lair and half dispersed band of exalted.

We're in for a world of hurt.

Edit: On the other hand, with the stunt worthy of Bayonetta that Dead Cat just pulled...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back