Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

Yeah. The Astrological Curse doesnt apply to Damage rolls. Just to-hit with Martial Arts and Parry DVs based on Martial Arts.

I'm also gonna rule that Charms and Artifact effects that grant soak without counting as armor don't add to Aggravated soaks without the charm explicitly stating so.

If the 10L damage we're taking is per tick, I may be dead before I get a chance to put it out on me. :(

good. I understand that characters die, but I was hoping it wouldn't be in my first fight against another Exalt.

And then the No Moon skullfucked the Sidereal to death with a superheated sword and all the anger he could swing it with.

...Hopefully, anyway...

I'm pulling out of that fight. I just lost half my hp in one go and don't have the soak to survive another trick like that. I'm dowsing that fire the one way I know how to. With water.

Yeah and the random number god has decided to go all final destination on me for surviving the guns.

Dunno.

Cry for help and DC may come on the run in a few ticks...

It's what weaponless PCs are for.

EDIT:

Oh, you're glugging already... Can you do it a bit louder?

EDIT EDIT: I'd give a shot to the Resplendent Assistant.

Sure, but you'd not be reacting until his next tick unless you have access to some charm that would let you do otherwise.

Well, DC is still deflaming Renna, Siham will have to survive a few more ticks...

Dead Cat rolled the following in his 10 dice:

3, 1, 6, 2, 1, 4, 5, 4, 9, 6

Using 7 as the target number, the roll resulted in 1 successes.

Awesome... <_<

Well, let's hope the Salesman rolls better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back