Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

And while I'm at it: Please, Please Please mention the Speed of your actions. It saves me -so- much time with having to look things up. :)

Speed 4 for the spead thrower, armor soak added into character sheet.

Also, for every health level he suffers, he takes a Crippling attack, that reduces his Physical Attribute dice pool by one and one point from equivalent static ratings, like DV... And it lasts for the entire scene...

Not sure what drinking something that causes lethal damage at the end of the scene feels like, but that's my approximation :)

My daughter had a bad case of that stuff about a month ago. The whole house was put on various meds to try and keep us from getting it too, and her school had to be notified. A bit of overkill in my opinion. Not that I'm saying that the H1N1 is no big deal; but more people have died from the regular flu than this one and I don't see the same media blitz for it any more.

The blitz was more about being prepared for it, and as for how many people died from it, guess we'll have to wait and see when winter is over.

At east I'm fine now, after five days on Tamiflu.

That sort of thing happens when the politics are slow and the media has to pretend they're doing their job. They altenarte between flu scare, pedo scare, and video game scare on slow days. Just one of these things. With Mass Effect 2 nearly here I look forwards to hearing about Bioware's new eroge.

yeah, but I can still gripe about him dodging my whole attack! grumblegrumblegrumble

And not even a bonus die for my soliloquy :(

Sherwood said:
yeah, but I can still gripe about him dodging my whole attack! grumblegrumblegrumble
And not even a bonus die for my soliloquy :(
You should know by now that any fight between celestial exalts (and Abyssals and infernals) consists of both sides perfect defending each other until one side runs out of essence. Hence why I'm sticking to low essence consume until he runs out. Then, as they say in Persona: "It's time for an all out attack !!!"

Yeah, I know, but I can always hope to take down the dove and get the bragging rights 8)

They could always just coordinate, if one has a decent War rating. As soon as he uses a charm to attack, you go all out.

Speaking of coordinate, I might need some help against the guards. They're not extras so they might potentially represent a threat to us. Well to in close combat without heavy armor me at least.

Edge will try to coordinate the group, he's got War 3...

Might also try to come up with a 2 die stunt so I can regain willpower and try and rout the guards, hereby freeing everyone to concentrate on the Dove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back